licensed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licensed?

ok people have told me i cant, but when i get my pocket bike i wanna try license it .
    i gather i wont have to much luck but can people tell me why?
    Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

they have to conform to the ADR.. which they dont
    "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

whats the adr ? i figured i could make it comply
      Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

Comment

australian design rules, but i dont know the exact stature it would be declared under
        "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

i saw a guy riding one on austin ave in maddington last night as i was driving home from work.
          and a guy on a bike following me (not sure what it was)
          the guys was just riding it out of his driveway as i went past
          No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Re: licensed?

ok people have told me i cant, but when i get my pocket bike i wanna try license it .
            i gather i wont have to much luck but can people tell me why?
            U have no chance in the world.

Doesn’t comply with ADR and all the money you have will not make it comply, will not meet Ausi emission standards.

Chance equals a fat Zero.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

These pocket bikes are for fun. Why in the hell would you want to register these to ride on the road.

We barely get seen on the road as it is, let alone be riding on these tiny pocket bikes. Also how long do you think you can stay on one of these before you start to cramp up.

If you want to ride on the road and can't be bothered going for your licence, ride a scooter then. If not, give us a call and I will help you out.
              ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
              FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Forget that, aint gonna happen ....

What Deej said.....
                Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

Why waste ya money on that to ride on the road?? WHAT THE :shock:

Like the others said these pocket bikes arent to be taken so seriously. THeyre just for fun. You could ride faster on a push bike but you're not gonna register that are ya?

haha you'll make it comply. Do you realise that once you hit a lil rise in the road how much these things struggle??

Comment

adr's were put together through engineering standards to make sure that
                    vehicles on the road are safe especially for those who dont know better.

you ride a blade honda didnt just arrive at a set of specs to make it safe

thats also why there is a difference in price of about $18000
                    A site all parents should check regulary
                    http://www.mako.org.au/temp_a.html

(+)

Comment

In queensland Pocket Bikes can be ridden on any unmarked road as long as you wear a helmet (and over 16 i think). Unfortunately this is not the same case in WA. Hence why they are going super super crazy over there.

BTW - by unmraked I mean no lan delegation etc.. ie your side streets etc.
                      At the moment there are heaps of complaints going through to counciils and there will be some stupid polly backlash
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Think pocket bikes will get really big over here, until the cops and old people start to get pissed off, with their nosie complaints, then they will put in gay ass laws and big fines so stop people riding on footpaths . Pocket bikes are becoming more and more popular, the amount of pocket bikes that ride past my house has increased to almost every 2nd night, over the last 6 months! during the summer I wouldn't be surprised if they start going past everyday. (I live on the coast). Which is cool, I luv it, seen a few mini chopper bikes go past the other night, then saw them parked out the front of Peters by the Sea, classic! But what i'm trying to say is, once these things become the latest craze watch how fast the cops try and shut it down!

Dam the Man!! :twisted:

Comment

There was a guy going down Erindale Rd this morning on one of those "propper" pocket bikes - the real little buggers....with no helmet. Probably on his way to work at one of the tyre shops or something I guess.

No way you could see him below the bonnet lines of all the cars.
                          Best way to get yerself smeared along the road.

I like the idea of the bigger size dubs is getting us. Looks a lot more comfy to ride too.

Comment

Why waste ya money on that to ride on the road?? WHAT THE  :shock:  

Like the others said these pocket bikes arent to be taken so seriously. THeyre just for fun. You could ride faster on a push bike but you're not gonna register that are ya?

haha you'll make it comply. Do you realise that once you hit a lil rise in the road how much these things struggle??
                            True. Pocket bikes won't keep you safely ahead of traffic, so even if they were legal, you'd be holding up traffic and mixing it with a bunch of pissed off car drivers - it'd be hell dangerous. And as per the other posts, visibility would be a big issue - most cagers don't give a shit as it is... imagine their attitude towards a 45cm tall bike.

Naaaah - let's just rule the carparks, bike lanes and Kart tracks :twisted:

Sprint 8)
                            Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Naaaah - let's just rule the carparks, bike lanes and Kart tracks  :twisted:  
                              What about the footpaths?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X