Enhancements/Resources for the X2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enhancements/Resources for the X2

Here's a few more bits to encourage those that haven't ordered their crotch rocket yet...

Race Kits

Fast Bits

Forum

Nice Pipe

** note the 'Wholesale Pocket Bikes' link at the bottom of the pipe page - these Cali importers flog them by the container... perhaps PSB can start a cottage industry here? **

I have no idea how i'm going to wrap my 196cm's around the fukker - but i'll find a way... got to get some decent knee sliders.

Sprint 8)
    Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Cottage industry has started.

www.perthpocketbikes.com

Watch Dubses Space.......

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Will it have a forum???
      Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Will it have a forum???
        your on it doofus! :?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Oh... :oops:
          Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Owned :roll:

Comment

all of a sudden the your avatar makes more sense
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Cottage industry has started.

www.perthpocketbikes.com

Watch Dubses Space.......
                hahahahahha funny, nice one Dubs :twisted: 8)
                1, Always look good
                2, Always know what you're doing
                3, In failure of step 2 refer to step one

Comment

More spares for the X1-X2, including engines and transmissions!

Spares Site

Sprint 8)
                  Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Does anyone know of a place in WA (or Australia at least) where I can get replacement parts for the plastic body around the front headlight/indicator region?

Before you ask, no - I havent broken it already! It had obviously copped a knock in transition and is a little worse for wear.

Comment

hi all, (im not new i just changed my nick and lost WHOLE 5 post i had) anyway, here is my mini monster (thanks Dubs, both from x00m and me).
                      Here is the photo of the first mod i made.

I swaped font brake lever and caliper (stock ones are shocka) for set of hayes mtb brakes that i had sitting in the shed. Straight swap no wories.
                      Difference is huuuge .

next on mod list is swaping rear caliper, and swaping front discs for bigger set. (i have all the parts in the shed so migh as well use them)

cheers
                      It's hard not to get caught up in the notion that speed is the thing. Hell, who doesn't want to be fast?

Comment

nice work bender, that looks sweet mate! as it stands im just runnin mine atm with little to no braking :shock:
                        "Did you ever blow bubbles as a kid? Well he's back in town and wants your number"

Comment

That looks hot bender! Mountain bike components good idea, was it particually expensive? Let us know how you go re the front discs - mine are warped

Comment

ill get few photos of how big the other discs are.
                            as for the price i think you can buy set of disc (with caliper and levers) for around $180-$200 at any good mtb store.
                            It's hard not to get caught up in the notion that speed is the thing. Hell, who doesn't want to be fast?

Comment

well first photo is the difference between stock caliper/lever and "after market" goods.

not much difference in looks (stock left, hayes mtb right) but with hayes you can actually stop...fast.

and now onto disc, im not sure will ill be able to make it straight swap (it should work) as there is some difference in size, but ill give it my best.
                              And ill keep you all informed on how it went.

Comment

Working...
                              X