Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two fundamental rules

1) Allways Wear Gear. This includs the person on the back

2) Never act like a tard when youve got somone on the back.

why........................

[b]******The following shows what will happen when you do not adhere the the above rules. VIEWER DISCRESSION ADVISED************

http://www.student.curtin.edu.au/~12222689.../gunnasting.wmv

Like ive said before. Bare skin on a road, just think a tomato on a cheese grater.

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

hhhmmmm.....

what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger... :?: :?: :?:
    ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

:shock:

Comment

agree with churchy, hit couple cars,skitched, lost the front and have titanium rods and screws in my body so i am defiantly getting stronger. :twisted:
        Rev Limiter Command. Catching the moment.
        psycho bikes
        psycho riders
        boss yeah!

Comment

Ouch, I'll bet she took a chunk out of him.....a few weeks later when she'd repaired.

Comment

The chick is a kamakazi! she shits herself and bails! ouch!!!

Comment

Dang, that shits gota hurt.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

:shock: :shock:

oooooouuch
                Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

:shock:

jeebus....

Russ
                  Fat kids always win at see-saw

Comment

dis is y you shoudl never wheelie wid chicks on d back. only wheelie wid ur fellow psb members on the back and/or chicks wid brains.

dat chick was stoopid. she paid the stupid tax.

y dont i have sumpathy? cause the bitch jumped off. me would have had sympathy if she had been the unlucky partaker in his accident.

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

maybe she was looking for the ripcord??? crazy chicky.... :shock: :shock:

yet funny...

Comment

Maybe it was a dare to jump off mid-wheelie. She obviously wasn't ready for it, so I pin the result and damage on the rider. Gotta educate the people on the back and not just assume they'll know what is going to happen/what to do.
                        Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

good thing she landed on her airbags...
                          Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

Comment

Not gonna be any airbags left after that. Anyone seen Boxing Helena..?

Didn't look like she bailed, she just wasn't holding on and the bike shot forward, leaving her behind and, by the looks of it, ALL fucked up.

Comment

Doesnt look like she bailed to me. The rider has the handle bars for support when jolts from acceleration occur. Looks to me like he accelerated (not too smoothly) and she reacted too late to try and grab hold better.

The aftermath isnt quite as bad as I'd thought it would be.
                              http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/s...&threadid=88825
                              still - It would be more than a tickle. :shock:
                              Thats why I always wear leathers riding. It wont stop you from being hurt badly, but it will save that first centimetre of skin! :?

Comment

Working...
                              X