bike pickups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bike pickups

ok was driving in my truck for work when i was a blade on the side of the rd , guy had his helmet off, thought id pull over make sure he was ok.
    turns out a piece of wood attacked his bike from under the car infront of him . and he got a flat tyre

so i go for the mobile phone and realised i dont know who to ring .

is there any people psb recommend to ring if you need a bike picked up .
    nor / sor / anywhere ... i think it would be a good idea for me to have some numbers for just in case.
    Now my guns are blazin' Bloodclot i can see 360

Re: bike pickups

ok was driving in my truck for work when i was a blade on the side of the rd , guy had his helmet off, thought id pull over make sure he was ok.
    turns out a piece of wood attacked his bike from under the car infront of him . and he got a flat tyre

so i go for the mobile phone and realised i dont know who to ring .

is there any people psb recommend to ring if you need a bike picked up .
    nor / sor / anywhere ... i think it would be a good idea for me to have some numbers for just in case.
    Don't know the number but I've used Bike Lifters in the past. I am sure they are still around. Also pays to carry a can of that stuff used to reinflate and patch flat tyres for just such an occasion.

Comment

You can ring me i'll put the old posty van into good use $40 north of the river and $70 south PM me if anyone wants my number.

Comment

a carton of Crownies and my ute will be there in a jiffy!
        ...having dinner with KARMA tonight...

Comment

Perth Motorcycle Movers.

Fully Insured to handle your bikes.

Most experienced mover in Perth.

Peter 0411788999

Those of you who have been to a race day would of seen him. He donates his truck and time for free on race day to assist with the off track antics!

He has also picked up many a PSB Rider in their travels...

Comment

Motorcycle movers are good.... but he has been known to not answer his mob... on occasion... so if no avail there... either me or blade_954 can hook you up... him with his ute or me with my trailer...

8)

Comment

yup, bike movers is good!

or phone a mate

Comment

Yeah I'll vouch for what Cad said,

I called m/movers and couldn't get him But no dramas a quick call to the Cadman and he was there,He went from Beechboro to Kwinana to collect the trailer then upto Carine to collect my bike then onto the north pole ( my Place )then he went home to kwinana !! What a champ.( he even left a party ) all within great time.... I was a little concerned watch my bike bounce on the trailer but it was all good.....

Just drop him some beer he thrives on it

Oh and I'm not knocking M/movers either I was just unlucky

Nick I said Champ not camp

Comment

you could ring me get my number from someone who knows somebody that knows me or just ring me :shock: :?

you would have to be very very nice to me

Comment

you could ring me get my number from someone who knows somebody that knows me or just ring me :shock: :?

you would have to be very very nice to me
                    hhrrmmm.. i remember the last time somebody was left alone in a car with you... and i think ID rather stay on the side of the road

Comment

Peters bike movers.

good bloke, and its $50 anywhere in metro... cheaper then taxi most the time
                      Will you insure me?!

Comment

Hey guys I am more than happy to help out. I know the feeling of being stranded and you don't want to leave your bike. I now have a custom built trailer system which is attached to my Ninja and is capable of towing another bike. My mobile is on 24/7 so feel free to call us when in trouble.

cheers
                        ELITE MOTORCYCLE AND DRIVER TRAINING
                        FOR BOOKINGS CALL 0402 127 909 OR WWW.ELITEMCT.COM.AU

Comment

Working...
                        X