• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good work oggies

i stayed at my other halfs place last night and parked the bike as follows

number 1. girlfriends car
    number 2. my bike
    number 3+4 neighbours cars

she lives in a unit block thing so two units share the one carport.

i go to my bike this morning and notice the mirror was bent in and on closer inspection saw scratches on it, scratches on the oggy knobs and scratches on my exhaust.

i was FUCKING WILD. this is the second time someone has knocked my bike over now.

anyway i go to work and when i thought about it realised i probably knew who it was that knocked it over. (when i walked to my bike in the morning car number 3 wasnt there)

so anyway, i figured car number 3 mustve tried to get out and knocked my bike.

so after work i go back to her house and wait for number 3 car to come back. When it came back i went to talk to the chick driving it.

Her story was i was in her way, so she got a "passer by" to move my bike and it fell over.

I said she should've got her housemate to move car number 4 but her excuse was "its so early 8:45...i dont want to wake him" WHAT A FUCKING JOKE.

She kept insisitng it was my fault because i was in her way?! I have every damn right to park where i did because the left side belongs to our unit so im allowed to block it. She should NOT have asked anyone to touch my bike resulting in its damage.

so anyway after arguing for 30 mins with her and her housemate who she called down, we got nowhere and i left. What pisses me off so much is that she wouldnt even admit she was wrong. I only asked for $50 to sort this out.....i mean...i'd be pleased to give $50 to someone who's bike i knocked over and have the problem go away.

but at least the oggies did their job. If I didnt have em, i'd have a brain haemorrhage from fuming with rage.

end fucking rant

Farking Bullshit, maybe you should key their cars, and get them all nice and scratched and say sorry, i couldn't get my bike out, so i asked freddy crougar (spelling?) to help move them.

Comment

What goes aroung comes around, hopefully very soom
      sigpic

Comment

Farking Bullshit, maybe you should key their cars, and get them all nice and scratched and say sorry, i couldn't get my bike out, so i asked freddy crougar (spelling?) to help move them.[/b]
        hahahaha +1

thats fucked id kill her..... lots

Comment

Put some thermite on that bitch's bonnet and light it up. Fuckers.

Comment

Report it to insurance, see how she likes them apples. Her excess will be way more than $50.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Are you insured? If you are see if they would claim against her as she has admitted liability, she initiated the call to get "someone" to move your bike.

EDIT: Damn Barfridge beat me to it.

Comment

Report it to insurance, see how she likes them apples. Her excess will be way more than $50.[/b]
                +1

Then you win - bike fixed, hassle (for you) avoided.

Comment

Ya know, transmission oil on an exaust makes a bit of smoke and a smell huh! maybe if some of that was sqwirted up under the car on the exaust near the motor might cause said owner too take said car to the mechanic for a $$$ Oh yeh ,the power steering pump must be shot luv! $$$
                  "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

+1. Time to make a claim. Let your insurance company deal with her.

Im quite partial to the idea of touch powder under her door handles though.
                    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                    Its the little things that make the difference
                    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Oh don't forget to make a police incident report and balloon out the estimated damage value to over $1000. Give that report number to your insurance company.

Comment

Is she hot?

Comment

what a godamned bitch!

dont report it to the police dont do anything. revenge is a dish best served cold, make sure no one sees you.
                          Originally posted by Bendito
                          If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

put used engine oil in her exhaust.

Comment

WHY the f*ck couldnt she think ahead of time. So 4 to park in the carpark and she to park in the driveway to leave early. i doubt she would pay/take liability because it was the "passer by" that droped it yet you would think she got his/her name.

It will cost more then $50 to fix, mirror alone is about $80.
                              "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

Working...
                              X