Service advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service advice

Thought I would ask those obviously 'in the know'.....

When I got my little baby ZZR last week I got told to service her at 1000km's.....anyway the way I'm headed that's gunna be here sooner than later BUT I dunno where to take her

Asked if I should take her back where I bought her but got told it didnt really matter and I could take her anywhere

Knowing my luck I would get majorly ripped off, also am NOR and don't wanna have to travel to far if I don't have to - so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Ta

Noo

Search in the forum for "Derek Ball".

He's bloody good value, will come to your house or work and do it there, will stamp your book (have it out and remind him though ) and you'll be asking him back next time.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

If its new doesn't the dealer take care of the 1000km service?

Comment

Or Kamahl @ K-Tech.
        I'm sure you'll have no problems in finding someone to service you...

Comment

S_U_B_T_L_E.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

I'm sure you'll have no problems in finding someone to service you...[/b]

keyunt. U beat me

Comment

( The bike garage )in wangara swear by them done all my services top guys.

Comment

have used Derek Ball too - no complaints at all, nice guy too.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Desmogod @ Oct 4 2007, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                  I&#39;m sure you&#39;ll have no problems in finding someone to service you...[/b]

keyunt. U beat me
                  [/b][/quote]

you guys crack me up - only offers I get are from married/taken guys which aint gunna help my servicing requriements - I&#39;m a girl with morals!...(and for those abt to offer - although I&#39;m no snob I also have high standards!) ha ha

whats the norm on the cost (of bike service) ?

Noo

Comment

G&#39;day, as said earlier, I thought the dealer would be doing a free 1000k service.

Comment

G&#39;day, as said earlier, I thought the dealer would be doing a free 1000k service.[/b]
                      they didnt seem to care where I took it - so I gathered they weren&#39;t interested - I would rather take it to someone who cares.......or basically gives a shit....guessing the dealer has made the sale - got their commission and don&#39;t wanna know (which reminds me they own me a bike cover)

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(19andrew59 @ Oct 4 2007, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                        G&#39;day, as said earlier, I thought the dealer would be doing a free 1000k service.[/b]
                        they didnt seem to care where I took it - so I gathered they weren&#39;t interested - I would rather take it to someone who cares.......or basically gives a shit....guessing the dealer has made the sale - got their commission and don&#39;t wanna know (which reminds me they own me a bike cover)
                        [/b][/quote]

If you purchased it new then they do the 1000km service (no cost to you) After that you can take it where you want

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(19andrew59 @ Oct 4 2007, 10:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                          [/b][/quote]
                          Where&#39;d you get it?

Comment

hey noo, got yourself a fan club already girl!!

but i agree with ^that^ guy, cos you bought it brand spanking new and sparkley (that she is) then the dealership should include the first service with it, if i&#39;m not mistaken.

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(NikyNoo @ Oct 4 2007, 10:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                              [/b]
                              If you purchased it new then they do the 1000km service (no cost to you) After that you can take it where you want
                              [/b][/quote]

ah ha........thanks for that !

Comment

Working...
                              X