• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanical aptitude test

http://www.forddoctorsdts.com/quizze...alAptitude.php

I got 74%

Not good enough to be a mechanic

This test will take you about 1/2 an hour so its a good time waster if you need to waste some time...

I failed

68%

Comment

i got 84%
      but i'm a qualified mechanic but have been off the tools for a couple of years

Comment

78% Bitter cuz i went too quick through some, specially the electrical shit and screwed it good. I'm an Electrical engineer FFS

Comment

88%
          You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

70%
            Not bad for a girl Id reckon

and yes I took a screenshot of my score
            www.redbackgraphics.com.au www.crazybitchracing.com www.speedeventseries.com www.letmecheckmygafmeter.com

Comment

88% oh yeah i'm awesome

i'm an engineering student tho.
              Wes

Comment

I passed 80% but did part of a bike mechanic appreticeship bout 15 years ago
                In The PSB Garage http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=114
                The build/tidy thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...how-tos-56314/

Comment

Wonder which one I missed?
                  "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

Shit,78 pecent, shows how thick I am,I cant even find the percentage button.
                    "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

This test will take you about 1/2 an hour so its a good time waster if you need to waste some time...[/b]
                      So you did your's at work, huh?

Comment

88% hell yer... pitty i dont want to be a mechanic out of school but
                        if only physics tests were that easy at school...

6, 22, 25[never seen those symbols used], 37, 41[7x50 is not 700 :pinch: ], 48 were the ones i got wrong

edit: to find what you got right/wrong look at the magnifying glass thing on the results page
                        Please contact the Administrator if your date of birth has changed.

Comment

88%. not a mechanic
                          "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

74%, should learn to read properly...
                            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

88%. i suck at pulley calculations and gearing ratio names. Apparently.
                              Originally posted by zobo
                              I'd be more prolific in answering but I thought of a use for the othe

Comment

Working...
                              X