PSB, Meet my new bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB, Meet my new bike

Ok, it's been a long drawn out process, but I finally have my bike. It's a 2007 ER6n, and it now has 116ks on the clock.

I can't be assed explaining the whole story, but my I wanted a black one, but couldn't have one, So I got an orange one painted for me.

Black bike, red frame, silver rims.

Orange bike, black frame, black rims.

So after a bit of stuffing about, I picked it up this afternoon, and it is totally awesome.

I am very happy with how it looks now, black on black frame with the black rims. I like it even more than what I was originally going to be. The paint job is a metallic type black, and has had the Kawasaki stickers on the tank put on under a clear coat. Just waiting on the ER-6n stickers to come in, then it will be all perfect.

I have a set of clear coated steel braided brake lines sitting next to me here ready to go on. The frame sliders and swingarm spools are in the mail, and a quick visit to Rilusi should sort me out with some rimstripes to break it up a bit.

Oh tonight's riding included a quick stop in South Perth too.

Better photos in due time, I promise.

So does Ernie sound like a lame name for my ER6n? Or is it just bad form to give a bike a dude's name?
    I kinda like it already though...

Stay tuned for slowish rides over the next two and a bit weeks so I can get it run in for the first service.

Ernie sounds great

Congrats on the new steed!
    Originally posted by vk6hgr
    My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Mad props. I'll be honest alot of the time I have been saying I like the er6n I was just saying it because you bought one but in the flesh, it looks pretty damn good.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey congrats mate, looks hot! bet thats a rare one of a kind now.

Enjoy!
        `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Thanks guys.

Oh and by the way, good suspension and dual front discs. Wow. That's what I've been missing out on.

Comment

niice... lotsa mad-looking streetfighter potential right there!!

do eet

Comment

Congrats on your new ride.
              sigpic your halo only has to fall a short distance to become a noose

Comment

congrats on the bike. looks sweet all black. orange looked to ktm superduke wannabe.

and are you seriously calling him ernie?? that means you'd be riding a guy. thats slightly homosexual.

Comment

Onya. I've always liked the look of them.
                  Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Comment

ooh, noice! Congrats mate. You've been a very patient boy, buty I reckon it was worth the wait.

You could go mad painting it black, especially the passenger footpeg carrier thingy.

For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Very narse....

Enjoy it mate. You've waited long enough i think.

Its time to start MODDDIIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!
                      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                      Its the little things that make the difference
                      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Nice bike. I think the black on black looks much better than the black on red from the factory.

Enjoy.
                        Milk, milk, lemonade, round the corner Adelaide

Comment

Congrats Bendito! Looks like you'll prolly want a radiator guard too, for next country run you decide to hang out with the parrots

Comment

Congrats Sweet looking

Comment

Looks hot man! How about Erin? In honour of our very own special MAD babe, and fits with ER6n too. Plus it's a ladies name...
                              Find me on Instagram

Comment

Working...
                              X