Let's get dirty!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's get dirty!

Now, I haven't ridden dirt since I was about 10, and would love to have a go.
    I may be able to beg a bike from work for a weekend, if not, I'll need to borrow one of someone else
    So, who has dirtbikes who fancies a sunday blast/bbq?

Ahh but alas, my once beloved Ballards XR250 is no longer. She where a fine lass if a little loud and obnoxious at times.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

this weekend??

tis adventure world...

would be happy to come along and take pics and laugh if was on another weekend

Comment

I won't be making it this weekend, what are you riding?

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

cant this weekend but would be keen with a bit of notice

Comment

In.

Comment

if you read it a bit more carefully, i dont think he said this , just a weekend
                "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

I won't be making it this weekend, what are you riding?[/b]
                  Possibly a CRF250R if I can convince the boss....

Comment

I too have been thinking of getting out there on a dirt bike. I'll pay in beer to borrow one from somebody. I can even bring along a milk crate so I can climb over the seat
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Maybe a weekender with night time alcohol consumption?

Comment

Cool, found a bike.
                        Just depends on what I decide to take, CR125, CRF 250/450.

Comment

CRF450...
                          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                          Its the little things that make the difference
                          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

I am going out to buy one this weekend, fug it! IN

Comment

450 might be a little much if you havn't ridden a dirty for a while. CR250F or CR125R FTW

Comment

Working...
                              X