Splitting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splitting

Just wondering how many people have clipped a mirror?

I was unfortunate enough to do this this arvo, must have only been .5 of a mm my son (pillion) lent the wrong way.

Just my luck this tosser was one of the checkered shirt brigade in a ute with knuckles dragging on the ground, he proceeded to chase me in traffic and attempted to run me of the road several times.

Farken Tosser!!!!

Z.....
    http://www.motorsportpics.net

did you stop and check that the mirror was ok? Id be pissed if someone hit my mirror and didnt at least check with me before taking off
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Yeh I did it last week to a ute with one of those huge mirrors that stick right out. I swore I was gonna make it.

The guy was more worried that I had injured myself.

Comment

I've clipped a few mirrors and not done any damage as yet, it makes a lot of noise but leaves no mark.

I doubt you'd done any damage as the mirrors move out the way very easily but the noise probably made the guy think you'd damaged his ute

Comment

did you stop and check that the mirror was ok? Id be pissed if someone hit my mirror and didnt at least check with me before taking off[/b]
          Ha! that wasn't an option this cave man wanted blood, the mirror was fine it was a mickey whisker did not warrent trying to run me off the road with my 12 year old son on the back he even attempted to ram me up the arse.

If my boy wasn't on the bike I would have probably stopped amd taken on his offer of fisty cuffs.

z....
          http://www.motorsportpics.net

Comment

Done it!

The trick is to act as though nothin happened!

I got away with it. Felt bad,but got away with it.
            07 MV F41000R
            09 Blazing orange Speed Triple
            07 CBR 600RR trackbike
            sigpic http://www.ozspeedphotography.com/

Comment

trying to run me off the road with my 12 year old son on the back he even attempted to ram me up the arse.[/b]
              You got his plate and reported it, yeah?

Comment

twice on my GSR.

motorcross bars + bar end mirrors = wide bike!!

Comment

Yep twice when I had the yammie cruiser - wide arse bars and wider arse mirrors. Jut clipped the LHS mirror - all OK.

Collected square one of those mirrors on a 4WD for towing vans - with the sole of my Rossi boot. Bastard intentionally cut me off in the tunnel. Unfortunately for him I could see him watching me in his mirror, I knew what he was gunna go, just waited for him to do it. As Fred Gassit says - "spang"

Comment

Real men break the mirror off when they hit...
                    Damo

Comment

Never
                      but have been bloody close.

Comment

motorcross bars + bar end mirrors = wide bike!![/b]
                        Rly?
                        FTP

Comment

i went for a ride with falcore and we ended up splitting up both sides of one lane, i'm pretty sure i clipped a mirror but i didn't stick around long enough to find out...

Comment

i'm pretty sure i clipped a mirror but i didn't stick around long enough to find out...[/b]
                            Straight to hell for you!
                            Damo

Comment

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Davey @ Oct 5 2007, 05:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
                              motorcross bars + bar end mirrors = wide bike!![/b]
                              Rly?
                              [/b][/quote]
                              yah man enjoy!!!
                              splitting on that thing is fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X