Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance Companies?

G'day guys and girls,
    I've been looking around at different insurance companies, and was considering www.insuremyride.com.au

Anyone have any experience with them, or can anyone recommend any companies? Btw, i'm 21 so can't do Shannons and such. I still think that's really queer.

Do a search mate, insurance has been covered ad nauseum on the forums.

Comment

I'm with Qbe and have been with my vtr250 and now with my gixxer thou. There are a lot of things that affect your premium such as, age, no claim bonus, how much you'll be riding the bike, how well you can sweet talk the girl into giving you the best price(saved me bout 50 bucks a year )

Anyway i'd suggest spending a bit of time calling all the insurance companies and working out which one is best for you...my vtr cost me about $300 P.A Full cover but i'm 27 and have a 60% no claim bonus...

Hope this helps. Oh and try searching the site on this topic, you should find heaps of info...

Comment

SEARCH BUTTON.... its there for a reason.
        In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
        Its the little things that make the difference
        Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
        If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

come on guy's we were all fresh at one stage, he just needs to be pointed in the right direction ie search function

Comment

yeh +1 search button.

Western QBE are about the most recommended so far though.

Comment

hazaa, amazing how blind one can be until something is pointed out. Cheers guys.... soz for the repost

Comment

Working...
              X