great corners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great corners

i use to go down reid hwy every day and the only joy i had comin home from work was to detour to my favorite corner.
    goin east down reid, chuck a right at malaga dr which heads into a dual lane roundabout. usually not much traffic.
    its no basin at barbagallo but it was to me from goin in a straight line everyday.

Don't ask

Don't tell

Piggie likes to read this forum from time to time and if we posted up about our favourite ride roads you can bet your bottom dollar there will be a pineapple fitting station set up on one of them in short order...

Comment

well, im never speedin round it, just a great corner to lean it over with some space...legally

but i see where your comin from

Comment

Things they do to catch us law abiding people .....

Jarrod
        Handled by one.... Feared by all

Comment

what are these corners you speak of?

Comment

Ah there those pestly things that jump out and grab your back tyre in a highside!

Not to be confused with the dreded GRIPPA,that lives out on the open roads poping car and truck tyres at random!

"YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

I know that corner. A couple of months ago I witnessed a young P-plater in a commonwhore ute doing some fully sick drifts around there. He had good skills, especially when coming around for the 4th time there was suddenly a popo car in the middle of the road.

The police know Malaga is a favourite place to have a bit of fun, and do regular patrols. So be careful! And yes, we try not to talk about individual roads on an open forum
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

If that's the one I'm thinking of, it's not as much fun in hail.
                Unless dorriftu is your thing I guess.

Comment

Usually dem bends are just at the end of the straight bit, and just before the next straight bit
                  Real Men Ride Nakid
                  http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

kwinana and mitchel freeway have wicked corners they are the only ones i know of

Comment

^^^yes, yes they do...you just have to know where to look...

Comment

roe onto kwinana north, mitchell south onto mounts bay, mounts bay onto mitchell north, reid onto mitchell south, mill point onto kwinana north, gt eastern west onto farmer west??
                        Last edited by strawman; 09-10-2007, 04:19 PM.
                        The Secret Terrorists vaticanassassins Avro_Manhatten-The_Vaticans_Holocaust,2007.pdf Cracking The IRS Code CECAustralia truth11.com . truth-now.net AustraliansSayNo Corporate Government of Australia 666 has almost begun

Comment

I know nothing of these corners on the freeway....honest
                          Originally posted by kyliejane
                          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
                          Originally posted by harns
                          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X