Bathurst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bathurst

Ok, I know it's not really related to bikes but with the big race being on today who's gonnna win???

Ford grabbed pole from holden at the last minute with Up-ur-bums (winterbottoms) fast lap. Good effort, but theres 161 laps to race and alot can change over such a long race. I drive a holden crewman S so I am holden man, but what about everyone else???

HOLDEN OR FORD????

Hmmmm........
    `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

I've always sworn by holden, and always will. Unfortunately the first baseball game of the season is tomorrow too. So I'll be running around a diamond instead of watching the race.

Comment

erm, how do you tell them apart, aside from minor cosmetic differences? It's not like they have any resemblance or revelance to the road going models. Back when it was actualy production car racing, it had my interest, but now it's a homogenised marketing driven product.

It's like people arguing about VB or Tooheys, when in reality they're pretty much the same thing, and pretty shite as well.
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

woo holden FTW!

but im pretty sure ill be at adventure world for the race
        As a general rule, the better it felt when you said it, the more trouble it's going to get you into.

'Soul' - Italian word for unreliability.

For a way to start racing cheap, go here > http://supermotowa.com

Comment

Chrysler.
          Hey Charger!

Comment

Bathurst:
            1. View Pit Girls
            2. See start of race
            3. Do other things
            4. Watch last few laps
            5. Watch Pit Girls assist in trophy presentation
            6. move on
            sigpic your halo only has to fall a short distance to become a noose

Comment

Bathurst:
              1. View Pit Girls
              2. See start of race
              3. Do other things
              4. Watch last few laps
              5. Watch Pit Girls assist in trophy presentation
              6. move on
              [/b]

Yeah I know, it's a long time to sit and watch the race! Cant waste valuable ridnig time on a sunday now can we?

Geez some of those pit girls are SMOKIN HOT!!!!
              `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Whinge whinge moan moan moan ....

its still an awesome track, 1000's is still a LOOOONG way, and the racing is still close.

racing is racing, and the atmosphere at Bathurst is pretty insane.

yes bikes are better, and yes they are not relevant blah blah blah blah

its racing baby!

The Twitter

Comment

erm, how do you tell them apart, aside from minor cosmetic differences? It's not like they have any resemblance or revelance to the road going models. Back when it was actualy production car racing, it had my interest, but now it's a homogenised marketing driven product.

It's like people arguing about VB or Tooheys, when in reality they're pretty much the same thing, and pretty shite as well.[/b]
                  Feel more at home watching Beer can dragin boat racing would'nt ya BF! LOL.

Yeh they arnt a true representaition of what we have on the roads, but the whole point is so FORD have half a sno balls chance.........LMFAO

GO TANDER!!
                  "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

FFS 25% ads.

Comment

i need a free streaming video site for the race. help....
                      Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

FFS 25% ads.[/b]
                        Or Derr,free to air tv!!

Gives ya time to,have a durry,kick the dog,get a stubby,have a bog.......
                        "YOU CAN TEACH A FAST RIDER TO STOP CRASHING,BUT YOU CANT TEACH A SLOW RIDER TOO RIDE FAST." Mick Doohan

Comment

LOWNDESSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          The Twitter

Comment

Fords 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Hasn't happened for a while.

Not since the famous 1-2 finish back in '77

EDIT: 1988 was the last time Ford had a clean sweep on the mountain.

Comment

LOWNDESSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

FFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]
                              hell yeah.
                              Take that you holden lovers
                              Thought for the day
                              Handle every situation like a dog.
                              If you cant eat it or screw it....
                              Piss on it and walk away.

Comment

Working...
                              X