what brand of bike would you NOT buy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what brand of bike would you NOT buy?

So which of them wouldnt you buy, and why? Just curious, i know there'll be the usual fanboy stuff
    honda
    7.83%
    kawasaki
    18.89%
    suzuki
    3.23%
    yamaha
    3.69%
    Id buy any
    41.47%
    I wouldnt buy any
    2.30%
    Hyosung
    22.58%
    Last edited by TRX; 12-10-2007, 02:10 PM. Reason: added Hyosung :)
    If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

haha look at the results!

looks like its just honda that has fanboys

Comment

i pegged Hunduh although given the money i'd have a 1000 from all the big four ( plus others ) i dont hate them just not that much of a fan is all !
      In The PSB Garage http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...vehicle&id=114
      The build/tidy thread http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...how-tos-56314/

Comment

Recently looked at New 1000+cc Bikes.

Took into account the big 4 + Trumps, Dukes, KTMs and BMW's but at the end of the day the Big 4 seemed to show better bang for the Buck.
        JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

how come ducati and others are not options? i would never buy a duke. a harley, a bmw etc

never mind- just saw the subject line---haha

Comment

I'm not a hater of any particular brand, but on the other hand i must admit there isn't really anything that Yamaha produces that particularly interests me. Mind you i did buy one of their pro electronic drum kits

Incidentally, after visiting Frasers the other day and sitting on a few Harleys all i'll say is Suzuki will still be getting my order for a M109R next year

Comment

I was going to click Kawasaki but i'll prob get one of the 08+ ZX6's for my next stunna. Yamaha has the R1, so i cant click that. Honda has the F4i so i cant click that. Therefore Suzuki gets my vote of "Bike i would not buy" because they make bikes with piss-weak frames and look terrible.
              Damo

Comment

Im not guna look at the results and Im guna bet kwaka is guna win

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

oh snap! kawasaki!

Comment

ehhh.... they all have models I like & don't like. No favouritism here.

Comment

Every Suzuki have owned has given me grief.

Yamaha - Yawn

Kawasaki - Always just miss the mark.

Honda - FTW!
                      You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

I had a Honda once 250, Spent more time in bits than anything else and parts were stupidly expensive.It wasn't that long ago that major engineering [email protected]#$ups were a regular Honda thing usally through cost cutting. Yes the newer bikes are a lot better but everyone I have ridden has just left me cold the do everything reanosbly well the Toyota of the bike world?
                        Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Voted for the Kwaka

Nothing against the bikes, they are just now and again do big clearance sales and offering $2000-$4000 off their new bike prices. This is all good unless you had just bought one in the previous 12months and then your second hand pride and joy is more expensive than a new one.

sigpic your halo only has to fall a short distance to become a noose

Comment

I want to vote Hyosung so put a tab there for that please.
                            Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Yeah i was gonna say wheres the Hyosung option???
                              Wes

Comment

Working...
                              X