• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Tesseract Concept 2

Ill have one...

Tokyo 2007 Preview: Yamaha Tesseract concept - Autoblog

Um.... ok...

Looks rather interesting. Id take one for a ride for sure but not sure id buy one.
    In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
    Its the little things that make the difference
    Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
    If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Bling rims...

Comment

Looks like something out of Gundam or Macross.
        PSB Roller - http://soundcloud.com/talon

Comment

Originally posted by druu View Post
          Looks like something out of Gundam or Macross.

Was thinking more transformers

Comment

Well that's...umm..interesting.

I really don't know what else to say. Road going quads do interest me, but this thing is something else.

Comment

That's Awesome!!!!!!1111111oneoneone :p
              DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
              - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
              -Richard Feynman

Comment

stunt it..

Comment

Love to see some video of how this thing takes bends...
                  "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

R6 seat, MT01 tank, prob about another few bikes chucked in
                    Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

Why?

Are yamaha going for the "Most Useless and Impractical Concept 2007" award?

People Use 2 wheels for manouverabilty, agility, value and speed.
                      People Use 4 wheels for transport, load carrying capacity and stabilty.

That thing is pointless, it exists without a decent design purpose and will never see production. It has none of the advantages of 2 wheels or 4 wheels, will be inherrently dangerous and require all sorts of gadgets to stop joe public from killing themselves on it.

I reckon they are fishing for an excuse for a product placement in this building : Guggenheim Museum Bilbao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Howabout seeing some original design work that goes some way towards ADVANCING the 2 wheel transport segmentation, not degrading it?

Comment

when have you ever seen a "concept" vehicle and thought... "Wow... thats practical"

Comment

looks sweet wouldnt actually pay money for it maybe a carton

Comment

Originally posted by Dingo View Post
                            Why?

Are yamaha going for the "Most Useless and Impractical Concept 2007" award?

People Use 2 wheels for manouverabilty, agility, value and speed.
                            People Use 4 wheels for transport, load carrying capacity and stabilty.

That thing is pointless, it exists without a decent design purpose and will never see production. It has none of the advantages of 2 wheels or 4 wheels, will be inherrently dangerous and require all sorts of gadgets to stop joe public from killing themselves on it.

I reckon they are fishing for an excuse for a product placement in this building : Guggenheim Museum Bilbao - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Howabout seeing some original design work that goes some way towards ADVANCING the 2 wheel transport segmentation, not degrading it?
                            Well if the wheels are hooked up the same way as the front wheels on the piaggo (sp? actually I don't care they make scooters :p) mp3, then I imagine that it has many of the benefits of a bike but with an increase in stability.

Secondly I think it looks AWESOME.
                            DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                            - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                            -Richard Feynman

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Working...
                              X