X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another example of why you need to be aware of cage drivers

Red light camera capturing someone getting hit by car

Check out the bitch driving the Merc...on another planet...
    Hunched over the wheel, looking straight ahead...

No skidmarks (on the road anyway) and it doesn't look like the car is
    even braking...

These gloves came free with my toilet brush

wonder where that was
    Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

I guess america, LHD

Comment

farken granny drivers!! Get em off the road!

Comment

check out the faces of everyone else

I'm the noob you all pwn!

Comment

People should watch where they are going...
            even u have right a way.

end of the day, you are the one will end up in hospital.

:roll:

Comment

Thats a real photo, your missing the first picture (when the old granny first breaks the line and the 1st red light flash goes off. You can see the gentleman looking in the opposite direction. Also note how the granny isnt even looking (she hasnt seen that he is there). He was also half way across the intersection when the first picture was taken, suggesting the red light had been on for a while. On a side note, Hi everyone i am new, had my little bike license for over 2 years and now about to get lessons for my big bike license *wave* (didnt i pick a great thread to introduce myself in)

Comment

even u have right a way.

So if i dont see you and you run a red light its my fault. Your an idiot. If every driver was competent behind the wheel then i should be able to cross the road with my eyes close and not get hit.

Comment

even u have right a way.

So if i dont see you and you run a red light its my fault. Your an idiot. If every driver was competent behind the wheel then i should be able to cross the road with my eyes close and not get hit.
                  He does have a point tho. Remember the Fat Cat "Look right, look left, look right again" ads?

But nonetheless, in this situation, the woman is clearly in the wrong.

Doesn't matter who's fault it is, it's still not a nice situation to be in. The poor woman would probably still be scared to drive months down the track.
                  Originally posted by vk6hgr
                  My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

The poor woman would probably still be scared to drive months down the track.  
                    good ..hopefully she would stop driving completely ..... i feel sorry for the old guy being catapulted across the road .

Comment

I guess america, LHD
                      I'm gonna take a punt at germany.

Lots's of VW's
                      Slimline plate.
                      and photo being spelt "Foto".
                      sigpic

Comment

pete_026 i think you will find what PVA glue is saying, is that people run red lights, and so you should always look just in case (same as at railway lines) even when you are in a car. not because u should have to look, but because in the end, your protecting yourself from other people.

I bet you dont ride your bike expecting that every car should have seen you, and that everyone is going to follow the road rules etc.

theres been lots of people going through red lights lately....i reckon they should get out more of those cameras
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Being "In the right" does do you any good if you are dead.
                          sigpic

Comment

good ..hopefully she would stop driving completely ..... i feel sorry for the old guy being catapulted across the road .
                            i was speaking generally. regardless being in the right or wrong, it ain't nice being in that situation. trust me on this one...
                            Originally posted by vk6hgr
                            My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

i was speaking generally. regardless being in the right or wrong, it ain't nice being in that situation. trust me on this one...
                              im not worried about rite or wrong ... if u mow down some one cause u werent paying attention .. then say .. " i'm tramatised" then i have no sympathy .. thats wat i meant ..

Comment

Working...
                              X