[email protected]$K my first off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [email protected]$K my first off

Well riding to work today down hampton road i had my first bike accident.

There was a bus lane on the left hand side i was in the right lane, someone pulled into the bus thought oh crap its a different colour and swerved into mine.

I basically fixated on them whilst taking evasive action and failed to see the island in the middle of the road.

Anyways the bike fell on its right and slung over the top of it.

Now i have to find somewhere to get her fixed.

Ah that sux mate. Glad your not damaged but.
    10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

Yeah i hurt my leg a little but was suited up head to toe so no real damage

Comment

well your mostly ok and you know how it went wrong so a lot better then it coulda been. good on the riding gear huh

Comment

Ooooh Ouch

Hope the damage isn't too bad and is an easy fix

Comment

Glad to hear you're ok and wearing good gear

Now to figure out what you did wrong so it won't happen again.
            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

got the first one out the way without too much harm. that's a good start. make it your last, and you'll be doing well
              "I think she's kinda sweet...but she makes her living catching cum in her mouth and i'm sensing that's a problem with you"

Comment

Yeah its just an experience thing i was cursing after it happened not at the car (they were in the wrong) but just for the fact i couldn't avoid it without dropping the bike, If i kept my head straighter and used peripheral vision i would have been fine.

I think these things you can't learn till it happened.

The gear was awesome, i always wear the whole kit and kaboodle, saved me from some nasty cuts i reckon.

Comment

Sorry to hear about your off Did the cage in question stop and check on you?

Comment

Nope, In fact i had to wait for a break in traffic to pick my girl up! not one car even looked like stopping

Comment

you need a helmet cam!
                      Originally posted by Bendito
                      If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

Typical of people in WA now, no one seems to care -1 for cage that didn't stop, Fremantle seems to magnify idiot cage driving, the small narrow streets seem to funnel bad driving to tight main roads. I've had near misses in my cage + van there and I know where you are coming from, especially that road in question.

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
                          not one car even looked like stopping
                          Mate, that sux! Glad to hear you are ok, though.
                          "It's just a motorcyle race" - Mick Doohan, post-race press conference, Phillip Island.

Comment

Yeah! but i would rather not relive it :resent:

Comment

Sucks to have happened mate, but glad you're well enough to able to tell us about it.

Fuckin' cagers eh?
                              such comment
                              wow
                              many post

Comment

Working...
                              X