Bike parking in the city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike parking in the city

Morning everyone, I am working in the city (Murray St) on sunday and I have a dilemma. 1. I hate public transport and sunday's are the worst day for it. 2. My partner is going to watch the MotoGP at 1 and thats what time I start so he can't take me. 3. I refuse to pay for parking with my car (but I will if I have to). Does anyone know of any bike parking around Murray St and how much it costs if anything at all?? Cheers
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

not sure at murray street but off st georges tce by central park there is a wilsons - id never park there on a weekday but on weekends its only a few bucks. just make sure your out before closing time or it costs $50 for a late release exit

Comment

where abouts on murray street? if your east of the mall, there's bike parking opposite miss mauds. there's also bike parking opposite central park (is that hay st or murray st?)

Comment

You might just want to check what the time limits are on the bays ... I think they are only about an hour in the City on Sundays (same as during the week)

But dont quote me on that
        Need Finance - http://www.rev-it.com.au

Comment

go to the City of Perth website and search around for their parking info.

Comment

in that area most bike parking is free, but limited to an hour. if u park more towards the east end of the city most the bike (street parking that is) is free and untimed.

Comment

Park on James St and walk across. Don't think bike bays are timed.

Comment

I've got a great spot for you on murray st.

pm me

Comment

porcelain is at work atm and unable to get to a computer but I am sure she will check this thread once she gets home.

Comment

This is the site Atomic started for 'all things bike' back in July - Cliky.

It doesn't seem to be a 'sticky' but I think it is really useful for parking.

Comment

That's still missing a few bays here and there, but certianly a good starting point.
                      Has been a saved link for me for a while.

Comment

Most paid parking "complexs" have bike parking don't they? Like the ones that are a couple of stories high and whatnot? See, although I live very close to the city, I don't know it at all (road names and stuff) but I know where some parking lots are.
                        In the cherry blossom's shade
                        There's no such thing
                        as a stranger.

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                          This is the site Atomic started for 'all things bike' back in July - Cliky.

It doesn't seem to be a 'sticky' but I think it is really useful for parking.
                          I have my own dilemma (may post something soon if I can't find a solutiuon) during the week 22 - 26th October 2007. Have a conference/review meeting to attend at Central Park, so am looking for somewhere to park the FJR....

I have been looking for that link.....thanks
                          Originally posted by Viper
                          I'm probably fucking something up.
                          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                          Administrator

Comment

That was a search and a half, too. :p Tricky little sucker.

Glad someone appreciates it, this is the second time I have dredged it up and I guess I should ask for it to be stickied.

Do you think it's useful enough for that?

Have a good weekend!!

Comment

Originally posted by karen View Post
                              That was a search and a half, too. :p Tricky little sucker.

Glad someone appreciates it, this is the second time I have dredged it up and I guess I should ask for it to be stickied.

Do you think it's useful enough for that?

Have a good weekend!!
                              I believe it is worth it.

Mods...what say you...sticky that link?
                              Originally posted by Viper
                              I'm probably fucking something up.
                              FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                              Administrator

Comment

Working...
                              X