motowhere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motowhere

I just came across this site. Looks like a great site if you want to know where there are some great biking roads or you want to submit one of your own.

Find Motorcycle Roads at MotoWhere.com
    Marty 3005

Moto Guzzi Stelvio & BMW G650GS

Cool but only one snore trip for wa

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
      Cool but only one snore trip for wa
      We will have to try and fix that!
      Marty 3005

Comment

Agreed with the amount of people that organise trips here im sure we can work something out

Comment

Looks like it may have some potential. And with almost 5000 members I have no doubt that there are a couple of trips that could be posted. From memory the run to Waroona aint that exciting...

Comment

Originally posted by Flamedance View Post
            Looks like it may have some potential. And with almost 5000 members I have no doubt that there are a couple of trips that could be posted. From memory the run to Waroona aint that exciting...
            Couldn't be more boring if it tried... flat, straight, slight bend, straight.

Comment

Originally posted by shane1 View Post
              Couldn't be more boring if it tried... flat, straight, slight bend, straight.
              The best part is through Nanga - Dwellingup to Waroona. The South West Hwy sucks.
              Marty 3005

Comment

There are a few more routes posted now, like this one: Balingup to Nannup [Motorcycle Route] at MotoWhere.com
                "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X