Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over 50

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Over 50

    Hey. I got quite a few friends over 50 who ride.
    IS there any 50+ rides or is that agest.?
    lol...over 50 years old, under 50km/h is guess.

  • #2
    Fuck...this will turn into an FJ slang fest....Uncle HO? Where are ya mate? Stoney...HELP!
    Originally posted by Viper
    I'm probably fucking something up.
    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

    http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
    Administrator

    Comment


    • #3
      Ulyseus, or whatever it`s called.... ....











      Flamesuit on.....
      SP RACINGis supported by:
      MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
      Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
      Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Godfather stop reminding us how old we are! next you will be saying we are too old to go riding with the young uns!

        Comment


        • #5
          You are as young as the "bike" you ride.
          In my case pretty old I guess.
          Maybe time for an "Update"
          And "kiddin" meself , just like Stevo, he is a "Born again" with the new Yam.

          Comment


          • #6


            A picture of a Jamathi I did find while in Holland

            Comment


            • #7
              and another one of a Konig 500cc Kim Newcombe machine.

              Comment


              • #8
                my dads 55 and he "rides".

                he said to me a couple of weeks ago, "geez tash, we should go for a ride some time, i dont think ive taken my bike out this year"
                Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

                Comment


                • #9


                  Here is a famous over 50 years of age bike rider, named Wil Hartog, who did ride for Team Suzuki and did win a fair few GP's including the Dutch TT and Francochamps (old circuit)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Clear ya pm box Bert.....
                    Originally posted by Viper
                    I'm probably fucking something up.
                    FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

                    http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
                    Administrator

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      done Thanks Steve

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by megpet View Post
                        Hey Godfather stop reminding us how old we are! next you will be saying we are too old to go riding with the young uns!
                        Sory Megpet, you are in a class of your own. Most of the 50 plus people I know have gone the old man bikes (cruisers). Your Aprilia just shows you have good tast and you can ride with the young un whenever you want.

                        Mind you, thats not really my call since I am not that young myself. Best be talkin to your boy about that one. HE showed me his new machine. Sweet! I am jealous! Extremely!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by THE GODFATHER View Post
                          Sory Megpet, you are in a class of your own. Most of the 50 plus people I know have gone the old man bikes (cruisers). Your Aprilia just shows you have good tast and you can ride with the young un whenever you want.

                          Mind you, thats not really my call since I am not that young myself. Best be talkin to your boy about that one. HE showed me his new machine. Sweet! I am jealous! Extremely!
                          Not all 0/50's ride cruisers, in fact, many wouldn't be seen dead on one , me included--and reflect on this--most of the falling off is done by the 18-25 yr age group, before they learn to ride......lots of Ulysses round here, too many cruisers among them, don't really like riding with them a lot, no matter how loud their pipes are.....passed a mob of them heading into Kalbarri this morning as I was riding out, at least there were two FJR's among themAnd passed them again going home. I always seem to be going the opposite direction to everyone else, story of my life
                          " Lightly Seared On The Reality Grill"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Old Farts

                            If you want to meet some time i'll be in
                            I am the old bloke on the black and yellow cbr1krr

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I know not all 50+ ride cruisers. Personally I will never ride one. But I can appreciate that they have come a long way, comfortable, and grunty.
                              Most of my 50+ mates have cruisers, and I reckon they should get on PSB and meet some like minded folk.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X