Was somebody looking for a CBR900RR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was somebody looking for a CBR900RR?

I could be getting confused, but I've got vague memories of somebody trying to find a black CBR900RR? Am I imagining it? (searched for a while, didn't find anything but I could be an idiot)

Anywho, my local dealer has one... sexy, much want personally but my first thought was that somebody here was hunting one?

Sorry for the shitty quality, camera phone, etc...

such comment
    wow
    many post

Spock was after one, but one of the original round headlight jobs.

Comment

6300? bit much innit?
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
        Spock was after one, but one of the original round headlight jobs.
        Ah, could be what I was thinking of.

Originally posted by semi View Post
        6300? bit much innit?
        Asking is $7490... yeah, kal is a bit rich on occasion, but prices are always flexible, right?
        such comment
        wow
        many post

Comment

Yes that was me looking for one - but as Desmo said, I'm after a 'round eye'. Thanks for looking for me though.

PS - Cameron, don't forget I'm keeping that bike crate for you. No hurry!
          "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Originally posted by semi View Post
            6300? bit much innit?

It's in a similar sort of ballpark to what people are selling 250RRs for (over 5k)?

Not sure what they generally go for but they're a bit of a classic bike.

But yeah, $7.5k is way off, imho.
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Not hugely over the top, depends on the condition.

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                Yes that was me looking for one - but as Desmo said, I'm after a 'round eye'.

Originally posted by thro View Post
                It's in a similar sort of ballpark to what people are selling 250RRs for (over 5k)?

Not sure what they generally go for but they're a bit of a classic bike.

But yeah, $7.5k is way off, imho.
                the 250s are a little different, you cant buy sporty 4cyl 250s any more, hence the demand for such bikes. You could probably get a 929 fr that much
                If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

ive got a round eye blade for sale it is up with a pic a small one under my name and a big one under millsys asking $5,500 ono
                  dont make me snap my foot off in your ass

Comment

How many km and what sort of condition. Any pics?
                    "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

pics added http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...90/#post788428

Comment

Working...
                      X