Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tops!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tops!

    I got my learners on Wednesday and my mate Jess got hers on Friday. Today Bart and Rhino kindly took us for a ride along the coast then to the left bank and then back again via the river and we also did a quick stink on the freeway and my helmet nearly came off and my shirt was around my waist!

    It was an awesome day, the weather was perfect and i can't wait to get my own bike so that i can shit all over bart's bike when we race!

  • #2
    ok... sounds okay...

    Except....

    Helmets need to fit properly... (if it comes off when you hit the deck you'll end up fucked up)

    Shirt? where was your jacket?





    Just don't want to hear about you getting messed up.
    Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Gryphen View Post
      ok... sounds okay...

      Except....

      Helmets need to fit properly... (if it comes off when you hit the deck you'll end up fucked up)

      Shirt? where was your jacket?

      Just don't want to hear about you getting messed up.
      ^^^WHS^^^

      Its great that ur getting into it but remember to play safe.
      Road rash hurts!

      Comment


      • #4
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        What Gryphen said.

        Comment


        • #5
          She was wearing a proper Jacket just Helmet was a tad big. Wouldnt let her come out if she didnt have the right gear on.

          So there :p
          10.81 BLADE

          I'm a flirtalicious

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Bart View Post
            She was wearing a proper Jacket just Helmet was a tad big. Wouldnt let her come out if she didnt have the right gear on.

            So there :p
            OK! Good to hear. But the thread sounded otherwise.
            we only say it 'cos we care. So there back at ya! lol

            Comment


            • #7
              Cheers for the concern guys I must say there were heaps of squids out today. We had some chick ride past in a leather jacket and Hot pants. Why would ya bother with the top if ya dont wear the bottoms. Oh well.

              We rocked up to the Leftbank and somehow her boob tube had turned into a belt under the jacket
              We have to go shopping for her to get some correct gear as atm she is using my gf's.
              10.81 BLADE

              I'm a flirtalicious

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Bart View Post
                Cheers for the concern guys I must say there were heaps of squids out today. We had some chick ride past in a leather jacket and Hot pants. Why would ya bother with the top if ya dont wear the bottoms. Oh well.

                We rocked up to the Leftbank and somehow her boob tube had turned into a belt under the jacket
                We have to go shopping for her to get some correct gear as atm she is using my gf's.
                Get her a PSB shirt. They are great under jackets!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Im sure she will once she gets into the swing of things.
                  10.81 BLADE

                  I'm a flirtalicious

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Bart View Post
                    Cheers for the concern guys I must say there were heaps of squids out today. We had some chick ride past in a leather jacket and Hot pants. Why would ya bother with the top if ya dont wear the bottoms.
                    Because it's hot!

                    mmm...hawt pantz
                    For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                    For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      BArfridge. I thought you where playing pocket bikes and drinking beer tonight?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        well I'm drinking...haven't dragged out the pocketbike yet. But the night is still young, and the kegs are still (relatively) full
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          mmm. Sounds nice.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Bart View Post
                            Cheers for the concern guys I must say there were heaps of squids out today. We had some chick ride past in a leather jacket and Hot pants. Why would ya bother with the top if ya dont wear the bottoms. Oh well.

                            We rocked up to the Leftbank and somehow her boob tube had turned into a belt under the jacket
                            We have to go shopping for her to get some correct gear as atm she is using my gf's.

                            Hmmm...Boob toob belt FTMFW!!! You know...Some would say that there is the correct riding gear already!
                            Now to have quick removable draggins so the hot pants can be shown off too....

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by barfridge View Post
                              well I'm drinking...haven't dragged out the pocketbike yet. But the night is still young, and the kegs are still (relatively) full

                              I LOVE KEGS... KEG PARTY WOOT WOOT
                              (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X