theiving bastards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• theiving bastards

ok so i finish work today go out to start the bike and go oh [email protected]#K were the bloody hell is my F#CKING ingnition. some donkey raping shit eater has either tried to steal my bike or some one is trying to inconveinence me either way the bike does not go. im pissed and now looking for blood.

rant sorta over.

if anyone knows were i can get a new hyo ignition from nice and cheap it would be fantastic.

god im pissed

alex
    sigpic
    Its so small

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...e_view&id=9156

Pricks

Hope it doesn't cost you to much to fix, Insurance??

Comment

danm! That just sucks. A least you stil got the bike though.

Comment

Dam mate, i'm real sorry to hear that.

Nothing's safe these days, bloddy pricks. Thankfully no other damage and it wasn't pushed over.

Hope it's not to expensive to repair??

`Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

If you can find the wires of what's left, (depending on how the ignition barrel was removed) you might be able to hotwire it for now, get a switch for turning the bike on, and an alarm/immobiliser for security.

I've had to do something similar to my bike and hotwiring it was so ridiculously easy that I couldn't believe they hadn't gotten it away. Thieves can be soooo stupid...

--i might be able to take a squizz at it if you like, sunday perhaps?
          "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

Geez that sux.
            Hope it works out cheap to fix.
            Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Why would someone want to steal a Hyo? Maybe he thought it was a Ducati and then once he'd removed the barrel, realise it wasn't and just left....

I'm joking.

That's really a shit thing to happen mate. Call Julian/Munky_Buns - Maybe he still has the ignition from his Hyo...
              c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Dont you just wish you could have caught them while they're concentrating on your bike?

And whack the shit out of the back of their head with your helmet?

:|

fuckers!
                “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

Originally posted by Mockery View Post
                  If you can find the wires of what's left, (depending on how the ignition barrel was removed) you might be able to hotwire it for now, get a switch for turning the bike on, and an alarm/immobiliser for security.

I've had to do something similar to my bike and hotwiring it was so ridiculously easy that I couldn't believe they hadn't gotten it away. Thieves can be soooo stupid...

--i might be able to take a squizz at it if you like, sunday perhaps?
                  hotwiring you say i might have a play around with that today and see if i can chuck a kill switch the "boot" or some place like that.
                  sigpic
                  Its so small

Comment

Just be aware when it comes to the wiring & switch, don't use anything too puny.
                    On my bike, the main ignition switch is fused at 30A. I wanted to be cool and integrate it with the kill-switch, but that was earthed differently and only had 20A wires.
                    "No machine has a soul until a man shares his own with it."

Comment

well parts are coming from korea...richard hyosung =) less the $100 AUD delivered to my door for a new lock set.
                      sigpic
                      Its so small

Comment

PM [email protected], he'll be able to sort you out.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
                        X