PSB members at bike shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB members at bike shops

Ok kids who is where? Post up here so that peeps can know who to look for when they need stuff.
    And if anyone of you works for Mack 1 let me know cause I wanna buy stuff.

McCulloch Suzuki.

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Originally posted by Flamedance View Post
      Ok kids who is where? Post up here so that peeps can know who to look for when they need stuff.
      And if anyone of you works for Mack 1 let me know cause I wanna buy stuff.
      I used to work at Mack1.
      Quite a few guys on PSB have had dealings with Jarrad and C-Man (Chris Hsi) and found them more than accomodating. Just got my new ZRX from there as well.
      Mention PSB, it can't hurt.
      JP

Jason Hodges

Comment

Honda shop Midland

Comment

Originally posted by Madkat View Post
          McCulloch Suzuki.

Wicked My SM is coming in for a larger main jet on Wednesday. Be sure to say hi as I need to get more 2-stroke oil and air filter oil as well
          Last edited by taint; 15-10-2007, 12:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
            Honda shop Midland
            +1 as of 25th October...

Comment

Don't forget about Auto Classic's fine motorcyle department!

Comment

Originally posted by Krusty View Post
                +1 as of 25th October...
                Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by bibendum View Post
                  I used to work at Mack1.
                  Quite a few guys on PSB have had dealings with Jarrad and C-Man (Chris Hsi) and found them more than accomodating. Just got my new ZRX from there as well.
                  Always had good dealings with these guys

And now that I have birthday money to spend, I'll be in there a loooong time next time

I just can't decide what to get ^_^ Boots, summer jacket, helmet, kevlar jeans (as if, but yah never know), it's gunna take me ages

Comment

Prestige Honda in Melville

Comment

I always say hi..

You delt with me in the first place..

Originally posted by taint View Post
                      Wicked My SM is coming in for a larger main jet on Wednesday. Be sure to say hi as I need to get more 2-stroke oil and air filter oil as well

So Many Assholes, So Few Bullets

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        Congrats!
                        thank u!

Comment

I used to work at Mack1.
                          Yeah I just got off the phone with Chris...There is a sweet Duc 916 sitting down there. Problem is - Im still stuck in central Qld so I might need someone to go check it out for me...

Apparently its a pommy import 750 frame an a bombed 916 donk init. So Im kinda thinkin...New toy.
                          Has anyone actually been in there lately that has seen it?
                          If so let me know what yas think.

Otherwise - Im chasing a second hand 900+ toy that I can have some fun on when I get over there at xmas but will ultimately become a trackbike. I have storage available so anything that comes up let me know prefer under 10k but it all depends on what the bike is...

Cheers

Comment

+1 for Mack1, the boys there are always friendly and professional.

And I suppose I better say something about Desmo or he will get grumpy at me.
                            For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                            For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

I used to work at Mack1.
                              Mention Club Mutiny for a better result .

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Working...
                              X