X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k5 (2005) Suzuki GSX-R1000 Details

mcnews.com.au has some great info on the new K5. Follow the attached link:

http://www.mcnews.com.au/NewBikeCatalogue/...ges/intro_1.htm

Things of note (from a zooki luva) are a very tricky new clutch arrangement, the verticly stacked headlights that bring the ram air closer to the centerline (the greatest air pressure area), the neato engine enhancments and............... a gear indicator - perfect for checking that you are in the right gear before busting up that big wheelie on the Freeway to impress the ladies. ....... elegedly.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

MMMMM! Very nice!!

Say deej, when u upgrade to a 2006 beastie can I buy ur K5?? :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

:oops: There's a buyer for everything, but not that! would not take it if it was given to me, sooner drive a car.

Comment

Ohhh thaaat's dead sexy!

sigpic

Comment

MMMMM! Very nice!!  

Say deej, when u upgrade to a 2006 beastie can I buy ur K5?? :twisted:  :twisted:
          Damn.... I thought u would buy my 04 R1!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

is it just me or dun they look photoshopped. i hope so.

cos that pipe is just nasty,

(\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(")

Comment

still got the Busa looking front which i don't rate, and what the F$%k is with that Pipe :shock: it looks like one that i welded up myself in the back shed !!! and i can't weld !! :shock: Suzuki must have bought shares in Akopovic, Micron and a few other after market pipe dealers...cause that would have to be the first thing to go
              On the good side, you can bet your bottom dollar that it is going to be QQQQQQQQuick !! now they just have to put a factory team into WSB !

Comment

I wid Texas on that pipe. Nasty lookn. Yoshimura are guna make a shit load out of that bike.

Comment

i love the pipe.... think it looks hell trick just have to check every morning to kick the homeless people out before you start the bike up....

Comment

I wonder if they take pre-orders yet?
                    If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Love the bike, hate the muffler. Looks like they tried to go just a little bit too much Star Trek with it. :roll:
                      Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill

Comment

deej : wot happened to those honda's u all ordered ???
                        Love
                        Nick :twisted:

Comment

I wonder if they take pre-orders yet?
                          Yes. They do.

Comment

:?:

Comment

Wash your mouth out with that filthy "H" word!
                              If you can... you MUST!

Comment

Working...
                              X