Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Tape of Phillip Island GP

Hi everyone,

I was at AHG yesterday so didn't get to see the race and my VCR played up and wouldn't record so I haven't seen the race

Hoping someone taped it and I can borrow the tape or DVD if you have a DVD recorder.

Thanks

Me too, PVR stuffed up....

Comment

Ells...the VCR probably didn't have enough power to run it...I'd say most of the power in your house is being used by the PC to provide your avatar.....
      Originally posted by Viper
      I'm probably fucking something up.
      FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
      Administrator

Comment

I have it on my set top box, only catch is you will have to come over to watch it
        my pics

Comment

I should have the whole channel 10 broadcast from yesterday on DVD. Is still on my harddrive not transferred to DVD as yet.

Had Fox on tape but no1 Son pulled the tape out so I lost it...

Comment

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
            Ells...the VCR probably didn't have enough power to run it...I'd say most of the power in your house is being used by the PC to provide your avatar.....
            Yes noticed that after I posted. Not sure what happened as that picture used to be a standard size. Now its HUGE!!!

May have to delete it as I'm an IT ninkumpoop (technical designation) and don't know how to resize it

Comment

i have it but it'll cost you $403454689458 and a fight with my dad over it!!
              I love riding, especially yamamas

Comment

Im not too far from morley, how/when coud i obtain said copy??

Comment

im not too sure lol the old man hasnt seen it yet, but i may be able to produce a copy for u at the reasonable price of just $499,999,999.99 haha nah i'll c. im at uni atm and im kinda busy, so how long r u willing to wait 4 it?
                  as in days i mean

Comment

Originally posted by Motormaniac View Post
                    im not too sure lol the old man hasnt seen it yet, but i may be able to produce a copy for u at the reasonable price of just $499,999,999.99 haha nah i'll c. im at uni atm and im kinda busy, so how long r u willing to wait 4 it?
                    as in days i mean
                    No urgent rush. I can wait a week or two but would love to get my hands on a copy I can keep so if you have ability to copy it I'll happily provide compensation of either monetary or alcohol variety.

Comment

lol well put it this way, i'll buy a tape and see if i can make a copy, which involves linking up 2 vcrs in the one tv but i'll get it. i'll let ya know wen its ready too, but that might not be for a couple of days ok. pm coming ur way. and just to let u know, i dont like money and i dont like alcohol, however, i do like ninja zx-10's...

Comment

Hey I am in Melbourne at the gp but have had it recorded so will do a copy for you but not back until the 22 of october.

Comment

Ells,
                          I have the whole telecast on my hard drive. Just let me know what parts of it you want and I will burn it to DVD. If you want to watch it on the PC I can put the whole telecast on one disc in .avi format.

GB

Comment

Working...
                          X