X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Psb Trackday Final List Here

Ok boys and girls

Here is the final list for Trackday 07.

Last ticket has gone to Zen. Ill email back the bank dets Zen, please transfer the money there ASAP and let me know what size shirt is required.

[email protected]

If your name is in yellow it means I need a form form your ASAP.

Form is in the thread below .. please download it .. fill it in then email it back to me.

http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...rm-here-32591/

Cheers

H

GROUPS

Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

I'm sure Braddles13 paid for a spot, don't see his name on the list???

Comment

I cant find a braddles13 in any of the lists I have including the bank recs.

Comment

Very strange? there were 7 spots left when he applied, cos I made him do it then and there before they all went??

Comment

*foresees hewies email exploding*
          If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

I can see he booked a ticket .. but I cant see he paid for it. Thats prolly why.

We had alot of people book tickets and not actually go and pay for them. It happens all the time.

Hence we publish the lists constantly.

If thats a mistake Im happy to add him .. I just need to know when and where so I can trace it back.

And I still have one space spare.

Comment

Hewie, I have emailed you my registration form twice now. Obviously there is something wrong with one of our email servers. Can I print it off and post or deliver it to you?
              my pics

Comment

Originally posted by Hewie View Post
                I can see he booked a ticket .. but I cant see he paid for it. Thats prolly why.
                We had alot of people book tickets and not actually go and pay for them. It happens all the time.
                Hence we publish the lists constantly.
                If thats a mistake Im happy to add him .. I just need to know when and where so I can trace it back.
                And I still have one space spare.
                I did email you straight away last night, after you had posted 1 up for grabs, on his (Braddles13 - Brad) behalf cos he is on site, he did mention that it was strange he wasn't on the list last week, maybe he tried to pay and it didn't work, he would have booked a ticket when there were spots left, but he doesn't get on here a lot as he's in a Management roll (unlike me) and finds it hard to log on and keep up to date.

I know he would love the spot, he even went out and bought Bertie Beatles leathers ready for the cancelled date ?

Comment

form sent to [email protected]

Comment

Form filled out and emailed Hewie!
                    Just checking - its says June 3rd still - Im assuming will still be acceptable for Nov 4th?

Comment

Shadowkeeper would prefer to go in Group D.....

Not the first time that he's been on a track, but first time at Wannaroo, and on the ZX14.......
                      Sponsored by:

Billetta Imports, Motorcycle Panel & Paint, Pirelli, YAMALUBE

Comment

Group assignments

Originally posted by BlackFZR View Post
                        Shadowkeeper would prefer to go in Group D.....

Not the first time that he's been on a track, but first time at Wannaroo, and on the ZX14.......
                        Yeah wot Tim said. Personally, and beyond popular opinion, I wouldn't really look forward to spearing my Inter-Continantal Ballistic Land Barge (ICBLthrough some underweight superbike riding person or three. I'm sure it would upset them quite a bit. I'm there for a good time and to learn stuff, no sheep stations involved.:p So Group D for moi please.....

Rob.

Comment

^^^ is why I chose D, just want to relax and have fun...
                          Feed 'em to the pigs, Errol....

Comment

JaggerBomb sold me a spare ticket he had.. "C/O JagerBomb" he mentioned it in this post http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...etails-41943/2
                            I have done a few trakdayz and I'm sure I would be better suited to B group, C on a bad day... even A group at a push, but please, please dont put me in d!

Comment

Emailed the required forms to you last night Hewie. Let me know if you need anything else.

Cheers,

Tim

Comment

Working...
                              X