This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The art of bending over

After recently going to court, being arrested, fingerprinted, and subsequently losing my licence for yet another six months, i think i may have the answer to a lot of lifes questions.

When you get pulled over, pull your pants down around your ankles, and plead "please officer, be gentle"

Words of advice

1) DO NOT do mono's through Bridgetown when crowds are around. (subsequently my plate was taken down and told to the police)

2) DO NOT go past a highway patrol car at 250km/h.

3)DO NOT fail to stop when called upon.

Have fun.

lucas

U pleaded guilty or were proven guilty?

I know someone who did a wheelie (a substantial one) three metres in front of a cop and was proven not guilty in the courts. Whats the full story?

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

pleaded

The reason being.

1) I did a stand up mono, and rode it all the way through town. Multiple people in Bridgetown took down my (now regreted) personalized plate. And called the police with details.

2) I passed the cops doing 250 in a 110 zone.

3) I ran.

I got away from the police obviously, however received a call bout a half hour later on my mobile. It was the police asking me to come in, and take it up the ass.

I later found out that if i did not go into the police station, i would've been arrested at my work.

I got off really lightly considering, i should've got 18 months, and $3000.

lucas

Comment

(_o_) bend over man!

Comment

well i think you are a dick for doing a wheelstand through the town without your plate covered, and the same goes for the running bit.

if you are gonna do it expect the consequences!
          ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

Yeah... wot Churchy said!

Apart from the time-and-place rule... you really need to take as many measures to protect your ass.
            If you can... you MUST!

Comment

:shock: dammmm

you really need to take as many measures to protect your ass.
              not only your real ass but the ass of your bike too.......ditch the personlized plates your a sitting duck

Comment

lucky you didn't lose your bike under the hoon laws. for that kinda stupidity you should have.

Comment

lucky you didn't lose your bike under the hoon laws.  for that kinda stupidity you should have.
                  If he just rescently went to court this would have been an offence commited some time ago i.e. before the hoon laws? (Didnt think they could send you to court that quick)

I thought the taking of the bike was an immediate punishment, then they continue to bust ya later through the courts, and seeing as he we prolly busted pre hoon law he just went to court.

Or Im I totally wrong?

Comment

Or Im I totally wrong?
                    sounds good to me

Comment

pleaded

The reason being.

1) I did a stand up mono, and rode it all the way through town. Multiple people in Bridgetown took down my (now regreted) personalized plate. And called the police with details.

3) I ran.

I got away from the police obviously, however received a call bout a half hour later on my mobile. It was the police asking me to come in, and take it up the ass.

I later found out that if i did not go into the police station, i would've been arrested at my work.

lucas
                      You fucked up by pleading guilty they had no proof that you were the person on that bike until you admitted it to them, if you went to court with a good lawyor you could of beat those charges and still have your license.

QMC productions now online

Comment

pleaded

The reason being.

3) I ran.

lucas
                        You fucked up by pleading guilty they had no proof that you were the person on that bike until you admitted it to them, if you went to court with a good lawyor you could of beat those charges and still have your license.
                        Fraid to say it but *points up* wot he sed.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

gpx_gal, you're supposed to appear at prosecution house within 7 days of the wreckless offence. But he most likely had a remand for a few months down the track to get a lawyer or whatever.
                          mmmmm sacrilicious

Comment

Haha

Its so funny how people point the finger when others get caught.

All i can say is unless any of you have a clean slate and have never done anything similar to what i did, you can have a glass of shut the hell up.

And, to answer the questions or statements of a few people, If i had not come in and pleaded i wouldve been so badly bent over i wouldnt be able to walk for a week.

Did you not understand the part about them actually having witnesses, who were willing to testify??

Think about this.... the judge in perth is sitting in his chair (or God forbid HER chair) looking at a young guy with an R1 with personalized plates. Multiple people have testified to seeing me doing a mono through town, on my way to Pemberton. They know i was going to Pemberton because they have my parents mobile numbers, and called me while i was i down south.

"NO judge it wasnt me, There was another R1 going south at that time, they read my plate wrong!!!!11.

Yes i shouldnt have done it, however, i was giving you all advice on what not to do.

So any other comments?

-SPRECKEN

-edit- GPXGAL, you are right in what you said about the laws, and being pre hoon.

Comment

Sounds like he got what he deserved personal plates spell trouble even be for you put them on... But what the others said a good lawyer will go a long way..

"Nothing to see here move along"

Comment

Working...
                              X