This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORDER AND PAYMENT INFO!!!

You can download your order form from www.perthpocketbikes.com.

I will be at Beachcombers cafe in Trigg, next to G's pizza, this Sunday between 1100hrs and 1300hrs to give you your receipt and accept payments. Look for the guy in the red hat!!

Further hook up times will be posted for those that cant make it on Sunday, so dont panic.

More likely Wednesday night and also next weekend, to try and cater for all workers.

YOU MUST PRINT THE PDF FILE FROM WWW.PERTHPOCKETBIKES.COM AND BRING IT WITH YOU TO SECURE YOUR PURCHASE.

Thanx peeps.

Dubs

YEAH!

You got a deadline for the cash there Dubs?
    (Or does someone wanna spot me $500 till the end of the month? )
    sigpic

Comment

r ya good for it dugy ??

hey dubs ... point a brother in the direction of the form .. i cant find it
      Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Refresh yer page Hewie, an old mapge might be caicheddeded.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

r ya good for it dugy ??

Why don't you try the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ORDER FORM NOW" button

Comment

Dubs,

Looking at the first photo you posted, we are getting the PB-4603 (not the 4602) yeah?

Its getting closer!!! yay!

Comment

r ya good for it dugy ??

Why don't you try the "CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD YOUR ORDER FORM NOW" button
              umm prolly cause dat button isnt on my screen ..

got it now ..cheer deej
              Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

Cheers Dubs

See you at Beachcombers cafe in Trigg, next to G's pizza, on Sunday between 11:00am and 1:00pm.

CANT WAIT Getting Sooooooo Close Now! :twisted:
                If life is a journey to death, then i want to just barely make it... skidding in sideways out of gas with smoke rolling from the motor on two bald tires, still drunk from last night and still owing everyone money!!!

Comment

so if we order tommorow

how long till we get them??

Question?
                  ur ordering the PB - 4603

when other orders occur can we order models cuh as Model: PB-438?

looks the new yahama zx7r :shock:

Love
                  Nick :twisted:

Comment

4603 as discussed previously

Dubs, gotta have a shower now, and go to g's.........

Dubs

Comment

Thanx for all those who came and said hi and ordered today.

THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT 29 SEPTEMBER AT 1930(THATS 730PM) TILL 2100 (THATS 9PM) I WILL BE AT DOME IN SOUTH PERTH NEAR BP - LOOK FOR DON KING, YOU'LL FIGURE IT OUT....

Come and say hi and order a pocket bike or 3.

Dubs

I will confirm later in the week, as of today I see orders closing approximately Monday 04 October 2004.

Cheers

Dubs

Comment

I have no idea where that Dome is but ill be there at 8.30

Comment

Dome in South Perth is located on Mends Street which is the street runs between the Windsor Hotel and the BP.

If you turn left at the BP (if heading east) it will be on your Right Hand Side about 70 metres down.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

i cant print the order form my printer is stuffed ..... will u have them on you Dubs ???? or atleast print one for me .... i just spent 600 bucks on a new lid but ... lets see if i can stretch the funds .... UMMMM Deej little help mate
                            Dale Britton MotorCycles: 5/115
                            Albany Hwy, Vic Park, Ph: 9470-1234 ...

Kim Britton Kawasaki: 91 Dixon Rd, Rockingham, Ph: 9592-1113 ...

Comment

UMMMM Deej little help mate
                              PSB Loans are available............... but u wont like the interest rates.

Comment

Working...
                              X