Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Generally speaking... third party fire/theft insurance

is it available.

I have been trying to find someone to insure me but i can't. jus had lic. suspended for 3 months from car speeding fines before i got my bike... grrr

seems strange that no one will cover me. its just going to be sitting at home

Dale.

probably won't cover you because you are currently unlicensed.

Comment

Have you got your licence back yet?
      In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
      Its the little things that make the difference
      Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
      If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Third party usually bones you as your "no claim bonus" doesn't come into play. In my case, it was $300 cheaper to have full comp.

Sparta.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

A number of companies don't do F&T due to the higher rates of fire and theft in those vehicles.

$600 for fire and theft on a $1200 bike. Yeah. $95 for third party.

Comment

A mate of mine has had so many infringements and claims that his insurance company basically said - you give us $20000 a year, and we'll insure you for anyhting up to $18000.

Who says they don't have a sense of humour?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by CitizenD View Post
              A mate of mine has had so many infringements and claims that his insurance company basically said - you give us $20000 a year, and we'll insure you for anyhting up to $18000.

Who says they don't have a sense of humour?
              DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
              - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
              -Richard Feynman

Comment

On another note which insurers have you tried?
                DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
                - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
                -Richard Feynman

Comment

Working...
                X