Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanks to the Guys at Five Star Yamaha.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks to the Guys at Five Star Yamaha.....

Wasnt sure where to put this so thought here would do...

Just thought I'd put up a quick note to thank the guys at Five Star Yamaha down Freo way for their efforts. After a somewhat hairy experience on my new R1 the guys came to the rescue and got me back on the road ASAP. Thanks to Aurellio and Tony in sales (hope the spelling is OK..lol..) and Dom in the workshop for getting me back on track quickly with minimal fuss.

And in case your wondering no there's nothing in this for me I just thought they guys needed a pat on the back for their efforts....

just how scary was this experience??? obviously you must be ok. what happened?
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

i have heard that the guys there are very helpfull.. well done and hope to see you next year for a new R1

Comment

Was a tad hairy but thanks to a good dose of luck and experience (mostly luck I think.. ..) Managed to get away unscathed....

Comment

A search of "Five Star Yamaha" at this site will reveal (mostly IIRC) favourable comments about the team...especially Aurelio.

Yup...worth the extra travelling distance for good service (I bought my bike there, and I am from Mindarie)

Pleased to hear that the R1 is all better now...see ya in da loop
          Originally posted by Viper
          I'm probably fucking something up.
          FOREVER RIDING WITH "DAVO" - FarRider #1

http://forum.fjr13.org/index.php
          Administrator

Comment

Originally posted by LabRatt View Post
            Thanks to Aurellio and Tony in sales (hope the spelling is OK..lol..)
            One 'L' in Aurelio.

Originally posted by FJ Steve View Post
            Yup...worth the extra travelling distance for good service (I bought my bike there, and I am from Mindarie)
            Bought mine there too (140 odd km round trip from where I was living at the time!) and she goes back there for all servicing/bling dealer requirements!

The boys rock!

(Steve you knew I'd chime in on this thread, right? )
            Last edited by Ice; 16-10-2007, 08:19 PM.
            "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

+1 for 5 star, always go back there.

Comment

Agreed - it's a good team down there. I'd recommend Five Star to anyone with a Yamaha.

Stu
                Spiral out, keep going...

Comment

I have only needed a few things and have got pretty much everything there.

I went to pick up a pair of dragons they ordered in for me to get the right size and was running a bit late. i ended up getting there just as they were locking the front door. but they opened it up again and let me in to pay for and collect the jeans. the two guys there had to hang around an extra 5 minutes but didnt mind. two thumbs up!

closest bike shop to me as well!!

cheers
                  Shaun

Comment

Known Aurelio for ages, he's a great guy. For anyone looking for yamaha stuff I highly recommend seeing him.
                    Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Working...
                    X