i'll have the new k7 thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'll have the new k7 thanks

oh and i'll also have the optional scratches and cracks thanks.

edit:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zNUPDmnz4"]YouTube - Brand new Gixxer crashed[/ame]
    Last edited by vbroom; 16-10-2007, 05:48 PM. Reason: oops embedding not working

Horrifically, (and occasionally amusingly) I've seen that scenario play out live several times. The best part is when they go back to the shop to see if they can exchange it, like when you'd drop your drink at the movies.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

that sucks, I would be pissed

Comment

New tyres...

And him in all new leathers and bike...

Comment

noobs
          "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

can anyone say "new tyres" scrub em in dickhead!
            Those who risk nothing, do nothing, achieve nothing, become nothing.

Comment

yowwwwwwwwwch

Comment

That seemed a bit extreme, even for new tyres, though. Could it have been anything else?
                "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Big floppy shoes?

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by Sventek View Post
                    That seemed a bit extreme, even for new tyres, though. Could it have been anything else?
                    at a lean, slipped the clutch, gave it abit for the camera
                    "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

almost happened to me testin out an 03 cbr600rr (glad i saved it with luck )... hahaha how stoopid would u feel
                      (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Sickening sound

Comment

Originally posted by S4R View Post
                          New tyres......
                          I've said it before and I'll say it again.... - it's not the tyres that made him crash.

In this case, he crashed because he tried to show off and opened the throttle a bit too suddenly on a bike probably 5 times more powerful than anything he had ridden before.

It really wears thin when people blame the bike for an accident caused by their own stupidity.
                          "Live Long and Prosper"

Bayswater Martial Arts and Yoga Centre

Comment

Hmm that reminded me of a Yamaha riding admin....
                            You put the c*nt in country run

Comment

Originally posted by Spock View Post
                              I've said it before and I'll say it again.... - it's not the tyres that made him crash.

In this case, he crashed because he tried to show off and opened the throttle a bit too suddenly on a bike probably 5 times more powerful than anything he had ridden before.

It really wears thin when people blame the bike for an accident caused by their own stupidity.
                              Sure it is his own stupidity...

But put a hundred kays on the tyres and it wouldn't have been an issue...

Comment

Working...
                              X