Hyosung Gt250R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyosung Gt250R

Hey im looking at getting me a bike cos im just starting riding an the Gt250R. ive looked into it heaps n its probably the hottest looking 250cc bike out. hyosung dont have a pretty solid rep yet but i dont know if its the way to go. a new ones about 6thousand which is okay. need a little advice on a mint 250 to start on.
    :aus-salute: Yer thats ULTIMATE :aus-salute:

Originally Posted by lobes89 View Post
    Yea I like the bike but it's hard to get my foot under the brake lever

wait a bit longer and get the new kwaka 2fiddy
    I love riding, especially yamamas

Comment

You can have mine for $5700 if you want. Only done 5600km's.

They're a great bike. They sound awesome and they're comfortable to ride. Don't expect ballistic performance though......its a 250
      A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin.

Dear god, it's some weird bastardized three wheeled two person go-kart.

Comment

yer im a fan of the Ninja ZX-10R SE but i dont think the local cop's would be to happy if i got pulled on one of them. How's the price tag on the kawa u mentioned, looks pretty budgo but although the specs look alot more apealing

Comment

uhh i think the new ninja 2fiddy is about the same as the gpx is, about 6k. Correct me anyone if im wrong

Comment

i think it's slightly more expensive, but yeah, around the same price. No idea when it will be released here though

Comment

hope its soon. i'll trade in the ol' (its not that old but still) gpx and get one of those! i shouldnt expect it to be much different to the gpx anyway in terms of performance and handling, so its likely to still be a good learner bike as well as a new look in racing

Comment

im not a fan of the "naked" looking bikes, unless its the ducati monster of course.

Comment

actually, go for Zongshen, ive heard they're pretty decent bikes

Comment

it is a good modern looking bike, easy to ride and not expensive at all. forget about what other people say, go ride them and see what suits you. I don't like the nakeds so that is why I went for it, although now I am eyeing up my next bike, either a 07 CBR600RR or the Triumph 675...... not ridden either yet.
                    build a bridge and get over it you twat

Comment

yer ma mate keeps giving me heaps on how i should go for the cbr250 but id perfer a new hyo than a 10yr+ cbr at around the same cost. hows the hyo acclerate up to 70 as most of the roads i take to uni r 60 or 70 zones.

Comment

Originally posted by nortj06 View Post
                        yer ma mate keeps giving me heaps on how i should go for the cbr250 but id perfer a new hyo than a 10yr+ cbr at around the same cost. hows the hyo acclerate up to 70 as most of the roads i take to uni r 60 or 70 zones.
                        http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...-4750-a-42664/

should come check it out man b4 you pass judgement
                        Last edited by Pagey; 16-10-2007, 11:12 PM.

Comment

They are a new bike, with a reasonable look for a cheap price. They are what they are. Not the finest machining in the world, build quality is a little bit crude, but they appear to be reliable, look the part, are good if you are tall and unlike a 10 to 15yr old CBR havent been thrashed by 10 different owners.
                          sigpic your halo only has to fall a short distance to become a noose

Comment

yer the flog factor on the cbr's is probably one of the main reasons im staying away from em even though they do have a more appealing weight to power ratio. my plan is to have the 250 for 1 or 2 yrs n move up to something with a little grunt so i was thinking a resale on a hyo even one of the second hand ones im seeing round would probably be a far way better then the cbr retail.

Comment

Originally posted by nortj06 View Post
                              im not a fan of the "naked" looking bikes, unless its the ducati monster of course.
                              vtr's look pretty monster-esque

Comment

Working...
                              X