GPXs at Karrinyup S/Centre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GPXs at Karrinyup S/Centre

Hey everyone, Everyday when I walk down to National Bank in Karrinyup, there is a yellow and a red GPX parked out the front (near the post office and PO boxes). Who belongs to these bikes? Reason why I ask is because a. it would be cool to know who else rides that works in Karrinyup and b. have you been reprimanded for parking there? (On the pavement, not parking bays) Cheers everyone
    In the cherry blossom's shade
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

There again today... obviously the people don't belong on this site *shrugs*
    There's no such thing
    as a stranger.

Comment

theres a spotted thread for this....
      If cleanliness is next to godliness, why was jesus a dirty sandal-wearing beardo?

Comment

Yes I know but thats really just to say "yyaayy I saw someone". I don't care that I see them, its mostly because I want to know if they get told off for parking there or whatever. Oh well, it doesn't look like they belong to PSB so it doesn't matter anyway.
        There's no such thing
        as a stranger.

Comment

Lou, stick a note on their bikes, saying "Why not drop into PerthStreetBikes and say Hi"

If not stake them out and see who comes and claims them

Comment

psb business cards FTW!
            Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by cowgirl View Post
              psb business cards FTW!
              Yes but they are a little hard to get I've only ever seen 4 and could've handed out around 100

Comment

that kinda sucks. if we all had a stash it would be such a good way to promote PSB.
                Hello, you've reached the psychiatric hotline. If you are obsessive/compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you have multiple personalities, press 2, 3, 4, and 5. If you are simply paranoid, just stay on the line - we know who you are.

Comment

I'll be working there again tmw so I'll leave them a PSB welcome.:o
                  Outside National Bank.. Yep they're lucky. Prob find security have had better things to chase the last couple of days. Loosing power to 1/3 of centre yest arvo had em on their toes..:o
                  I"ve been nabbed/told off for parking next to bicycle stand outside Post office, same spot by sounds of it. Tried the innocent but it's a bike and that's a bike stand why not. Shopping ctr technically can't book you but they can call the local ranger and get ya nabbed.

DD

Comment

Originally posted by CBillyR View Post
                    I'll be working there again tmw so I'll leave them a PSB welcome.:o
                    Outside National Bank.. Yep they're lucky. Prob find security have had better things to chase the last couple of days. Loosing power to 1/3 of centre yest arvo had em on their toes..:o
                    I"ve been nabbed/told off for parking next to bicycle stand outside Post office, same spot by sounds of it. Tried the innocent but it's a bike and that's a bike stand why not. Shopping ctr technically can't book you but they can call the local ranger and get ya nabbed.

DD
                    Ahhhh true true. Yeah yesterday sucked! We didn't lose power just our bloody AIR CON! Mmm nice Vodafone shirts that don't breathe... nice nice. Yah I have cool lil post-its at work so I can pop those on! That's a good idea Sandra, see alllwayyss full of ideas
                    There's no such thing
                    as a stranger.

Comment

*giggle*

Comment

You want to take off your shirt and just cover up with post-it notes?

I need a new phone, when are you working next?
                        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
                        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

mate it feels like I do nothing BUT work but I'm off to Sydney tomorrow morning for the weekend *dances* and then back to shit work for 3 weeks then off to NZ, ahhh excellent. As for the post it shirt... I'll consider it, possibly be a lot more comfortable then my uniform.
                          There's no such thing
                          as a stranger.

Comment

Barfy I think Nomad still works at Voda Whitfords - he is old school PSB, always good for honest info

Dubs

Comment

You're saying I'm not honest? I give great info and refuse to sell some phones because I know they are shit *cough* LG *cough*. Anyway, meh can't be assed to prove my honesty.
                              There's no such thing
                              as a stranger.

Comment

Working...
                              X