X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beutler Future BMW Concept

Watcha reckon of this?

Beutler BMW - webBikeWorld
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

It looks like Megatron

Comment

looks the biz..
      but.. 80hp? top speed of 200 clicks? WHAT THE FRAGGLE

Comment

That looks awesome. Want to stick lazers on the front of it (real lazers for starship fighting no those paltry beams of light everyone calls lazers )
        DISCLAIMER: I is an idiot

"Physics is: - like sex. Sure, it may give some practical results, but that's not why we do it.
        - to maths what sex is to masturbation"
        -Richard Feynman

Comment

looks like they tried to adobt turboR1's pillion attatchment idea.

looks painful

Comment

Its been well, streetfightered.

Says it began life as an R1100GS of all things.

So much work gone into it.

Comment

I love the chopped seat + full rear hugger. It's given me all sorts of ideas...
              For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
              For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Whoah that's wild. For such a bike I don't think 80hp is lacking and it'd be hard to hang on at 200kmh. He should be putting that into production as a kit or something.
                Click here to see my Ducati 999R in the PSB garage... You'll love it!

Don't click here to see my ZX9R aka The Ginger Ninja... there's no link!

Comment

thats insanely cool always loved the short seat and isolated back wheel
                  plus extra credit for being a bmw!

Comment

and the size/shape of the tank looks like it might give you a bit of wind protection too, bonus! Very nice
                    the universe is hostile

Comment

yes please!

Comment

Strangely enough thats not too far off some of my thoughts for the electric bike project..... only problem is I dont think my styling and manufacturing skills are quite up to that spec!

Comment

Working...
                        X