PSB are all hoons!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSB are all hoons!

Ok, so hows this. I'm at work and a cutomer comes in wearing his riding gear, so after a bit of general chit chat I ask him if he's a member of PSB. He turns around and replies "what do you think I am, some sort of hoon. All those bikers are idiots on the road and very irresponsible riders, I'm a member of the Christian Riding Club. You should be disappointed with yourself for supporting that"

I couldn't believe it, now even motorcycle riders are calling us hoons
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Tell him he'd fit right in, we're constantly getting nailed by the law.

Comment

It just seems so funny, you sign up to an online forum and BOOM... your a 'hoon'

Comment

yep, happened to me once. when i was working at a servo, had a chat with a rider, and when i mentioned PSB, he said that PSB had killed Scumbag, and never wanted anything to do with us.

I couldn't say anything, because I was absolutely speechless :o
        Originally posted by vk6hgr
        My Hyosung couldn't do that speed if it was dropped in from orbit.

Comment

Bloody bible bashers . . . . .

Comment

who'd have thought ... mormans on fkn road bikes now

Comment

The Roadwise committee's feel the same way!
              At least I do it for PSB portraying a nice respectable gentleman at the meetings :-)
              Real Men Ride Nakid
              http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

What happens on a Christian Ride, stays on a Christian Ride.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

just say.. "ahem, MAD Ride, ahem"
                  The Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
                    "what do you think I am, some sort of hoon. All those bikers are idiots on the road and very irresponsible riders, I'm a member of the Christian Riding Club. You should be disappointed with yourself for supporting that"
                    Yeah, well we don't go nailing jews to shit.
                    such comment
                    wow
                    many post

Comment

Do they just ride to and from church?

Comment

Perhaps you should have reminded him not to cast stones...
                        No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

I love how people generalise like that.... ok sure, there may be some members of PSB who like to ride fast, but it's not like you can say every single person on here is a "hoon"....

Hehe, this is what Wikipedia says a hoon is:

The term "Hoon" was first used in Australia at the turn of the 20th century where it referred to a man living off immoral earnings (i.e. a pimp). The origin of its current usage is currently unknown but is widely believed to be a shortened form of "hooligan". In more recent times it has been used to describe any young male or female who drives in a manner which is anti-social towards the standards of modern day society. Generally, a hoon is any person who drives any vehicle dangerously and/or fast.

I just liked the first bit about a man living off immoral earnings :p
                          R Legal and loving it

Comment

What do you ride?

Altar boys.

Fair enough.

What is best in life? Troll the forums, see the threads derailed before you and hear the lamentations of the moderators.

Comment

Sadly I have had several reactions like that from other bikers. It is surprising how easily the bad news gets around about the hoon like behaviour of some members, but it is so much harder to spread the word about the work done for charity by others here.

Next time you see him just say to him "Let him without sin cast the first stone"
                              Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Working...
                              X