Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOGO COMPETITION - WWW.PERTHSTREETBIKES.COM

Allllrighty.

The time has come to get the perthstreetbikes.com domain up and running.

It will be the site that this forum will probably move too and the content will ultimately be for all riders to control. [email protected] email addresses will be available and other cool shit that I havnt really sat down to think about and discuss with you'all in detail just yet.

So the starting point of any branding is always…….… THE LOGO!

LOGO COMPETITION:

From now until 20 July, anyone who would like to get creative with Photoshop can submit a logo that may ultimately be accepted as the logo used for the web site.

WOT DO I WIN?:

1) The pure unadulterated pleasure of knowing that you were the dood that made the perthstreetbikes.com logo.

2) A night with CAD’s mumma. Again.

ARTISTIC CONSIDERATIONS:

1) ‘Kiss’ - Keep it Simple Streetbikerider. The logo needs to be simple, professional and corporate looking, easy to reproduce into stickers, merchandise and banners.

2) Avoid the use of complicated images or photographs as part of the logo.

3) Use as few colours as you need to get your point across.

4) Consider some of the best logo’s you have seen in some of the most successful companies and web sites you know of and consider the reasons for their use and their corporate branding.

5) The logo can contain any design image you wish or no design image at all.

6) The only words or text that can be on the logo is the text ‘perthstreetbikes’ and the text ‘.com’. These can be in upper or lower case. The additional text ‘www’ and/or ‘http://’ can also be used depending on your creative preferances but are not compulsory.

7) Create the logo in reasonable resolution and not just a convenient size for emailing your submission as it may not only be used on the internet and may be required for stationary or some other form of media.

8) There are NO limits to the amount of logo's you can submit. Knock yerslelf out.

SEND ENTRIES TO: [email protected] in preferably a gif or jpeg format.

JUDGING

The judging will be conducted by Perth’s most accomplished Creative Designer - Kieran Mills from leading Perth Advertising Agency, Campaign Focus.

RESULTS:

Results will be posted on the forum for all to see and comment on by 27 July 2003. PLEASE DO NOT POST ANY LOGO’S ON THE FORUM YOURSELF.

CONDITIONS OF ENTRY:

1) The closing date for submissions is midnight WST 20 July 2003.

2) On submitting a logo you warrant that you are the designer of the logo.

3) On submitting a logo you expressly release and assign the submitted logo’s copywrite to the perthstreetbikes.com domain and its owners in its entirety for their unrestricted use without further claim.

4) perthstreetbikes.com reserves the right not to use any of the logos submitted.

------------

Any other questions, let me know.

This should be good fun!
    Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

7 Days folks, bring em on!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

Thanks for all those folks who submitted logos. Some 60 logos in total.

We expect to be able to show you the selected logo within 7 days.

Cheers
      Deej

Comment

Amen.

Comment

60 sounds like some COMPETITION

Comment

so when we gonna see the winner?

Comment

Wed Ive been told

Comment

i reckon it would be cool to see all of the logos made.

Comment

yes, yes it would.

now chop chop. I think we have all been more than patient

*goes back to corner*

Comment

show me the logos
                    stop my boredom
                    save the whales
                    Right now Im having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think Ive forgotten this before.

Comment

Wait up already. All in good time.

Comment

I heard that CAD's momma is in one of the logos :shock:

Comment

shes been in more than that

Comment

dude!! if my mom was a web logo she would be around 27.8Gb and it would take you around 4 months on a 56k connection to load the site!!!

Comment

Ah but CAD some things are worth the wait or should that be wieght !!!!!!

Bring on Momma

Comment

Working...
                              X