300mm Tyre Conversion Done...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300mm Tyre Conversion Done...

Well I didn't quite get it together for the MAD Ride, but I've finally got it all finished:

And yes, I will be riding it... As long as the boys in blue stay off my back!

Check out my online store: RatedRParts

Discounted prices for PSB members... Email me for a quote!

sigpic

Whoa! Big $$$ there

Lookin bloody polished mate, love the craftsmanship thats gone into the swing arm, nice work.

Good luck on avoiding attention from the po-lice though, especially with those funny lookin bottles on the back. I can just Imagine it now
    "Just a random licence check, this is an interesting bike you've got. Ahh what are those bottles for son, that isn't NOS is it?"
    Last edited by sucka; 20-10-2007, 12:39 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

way to go mate...
      Real Men Ride Nakid
      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by sucka View Post
        "Just a random licence check, this is an interesting bike you've got. Ahh what are those bottles for son, that isn't NOS is it?"
        is there a specific law that makes NOS illegal?
        National pride should not be a crime!.

Comment

It's not neccesarily these things are illegal, but that they generally haven't been approved by the DPI...

Looking sweet though.

Comment

Originally posted by MADOGA View Post
            is there a specific law that makes NOS illegal?
            I was under the impression that having a system itself fitted was legal, but the bottle/s have to be disconnected for it to remain legal if you take the vehicle on public roads.

Comment

The way I understand the rule is that the vehicle carrying N20 bottles must be licenced to carry haz goods. Feel free to flame if Im wrong.

Bike looks fantastic mate.
              Last edited by blackzook; 20-10-2007, 10:40 AM.

Comment

Thats awsome dude, im guessing you got it all setup so the tyre wont scrub on the undertail once someones on it?

Comment

It's got air suspension Moose, so it jacks up.
                  It was a wild looking bike before and now it's even better !
                  CAUTION: ATTEMPTING TO OVERTAKE THIS VEHICLE MAY RESULT IN A HIGH SPEED WHEELIE

Comment

Originally posted by ld357 View Post
                    I was under the impression that having a system itself fitted was legal, but the bottle/s have to be disconnected for it to remain legal if you take the vehicle on public roads.
                    That is exactly right.
                    You don't have to be licensed to carry Nitrous on the street, as it doesn't fall into that category: Petrol is a lot more dangerous.
                    It is just illegal to use it. I actually take the bottles off when cruising or just leave them on when they are empty.

As for the rear end, those pics are with the Air-Ride bottomed out so it sits on the lowered side-stand. Here is a shot with it jacked up:

Actually goes even higher than that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blackzook View Post
                      The way I understand the rule is that the vehicle carrying N20 bottles must be licenced to carry haz goods. Feel free to flame if Im wrong.

Bike looks fantastic mate.
                      You only need a DG licence if you are carrying more than a tonne of bulk goods.

And when it comes to the cops, who's to say they are full and just not for show.

Bike looks very nice btw.

Comment

Exactly. What are they going to do? Weigh them on the side of the road?

sigpic

Comment

Nice. Saw it at Riulsis(or however the hell you spell it) Was admiring it then. Love the rims doode!

Comment

Pimpin'! But only 300, not a 360?

Comment

Working...
                            X