New bike for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New bike for me

I picked up my new K1200S from Auto Classic yesterday. Big ups to Danoz for organising everything - it was great doing business with you! I can thoroughly recommend him if you're in the market for a Beemer.

While I'm at it - big ups to the guys at Rick Gills too. I bought the Brutale from them last year, and they've always been friendly and professional. It's been nice to have such a good experience with the dealer - and I hope there'll be more of that with AC!

I saw some guys on the FNR leaving Scabs last night - I wish I could have joined in!
    "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Congrats mate. Where are the pics?

Did you find a new home for the Brute?

Comment

Originally posted by Broms View Post
      Congrats mate. Where are the pics?

Did you find a new home for the Brute?
      Thanks - they're on their way.

No - I'm afraid not. Sigh...
      "He who joyfully marches to music rank and file, has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice." Albert Einstein

Comment

Congrat on the new bike! Nice choice too, you wont be disappointed.
        What colour scheme did you get & any mods ?
        Farrider #41
        I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
        I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

woo hoo congrats ride safe

Comment

Originally posted by optimal View Post
            Congrat on the new bike! Nice choice too, you wont be disappointed.
            What colour scheme did you get & any mods ?
            I got a black one - no mods at this stage, but I'm trawling through Motorrad Garage and a few US sites right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
              woo hoo congrats ride safe
              Thanks!

Comment

Paul from Howler Pipes Is making up a CF can for me, should have It soon.
                Will let you know how good It Is .
                Farrider #41
                I'm not an alcoholic, alcoholics go to meetings,
                I'm a drunk, I go to parties.

Comment

Originally posted by optimal View Post
                  Paul from Howler Pipes Is making up a CF can for me, should have It soon.
                  Will let you know how good It Is .
                  Excellent - thanks!

Comment

New avatar to match !

Looking forward to seeing it. Gonna be a lot more room on that bike for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Broms View Post
                      Looking forward to seeing it. Gonna be a lot more room on that bike for you.
                      Yep - now I won't look so much like a gorilla on a circus bike!

Comment

Working...
                      X