Rider Down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rider Down!

I don't know if this has been posted, but I had a look around and couldn't find it. I heard on the radio that last night someone on a bike turned head on into a car last night in rockingham and are currently in hospital and they're trying to save his/her arm and leg.

I hope it's no one from here and I hope whoever it is gets to keep their limbs.
    Originally posted by kyliejane
    benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
    Originally posted by harns
    Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

ditto on that.
    wish them well.

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

Heal well and quickly rider
      Real Men Ride Nakid
      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

Never something you want to hear

Hope they pull through without permemant problems.
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Damn, hope it's no-one from here

best wishes go to whoever it is

Comment

That's terrible, best wishes to the rider

heal quick
            `Ride on Cam - No. 52` :aus-salute:

Comment

Ouch! Any news on who it was?

Either way, get fixed and best wishes.

Comment

hope it's nobody from here, though I wish it was nobody

Heal quick without any trouble rider

Comment

There was another one in Noranda last night apparently, approx 3am, rider in critical condition according to the ABC

Comment

From the ABC:
                    A 23-year-old man may lose his left leg and left arm after a motorcycle accident in Rockingham on Friday evening. Police say the man was at the intersection of Patterson Road and Cessnock Way around 6:00pm when he turned into the path of an oncoming car.
                    He was taken by helicopter to Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital, where he is in a critical condition.
                    Another man is in a critical condition in Royal Perth Hospital after he came off his motorcycle in Noranda just after 3:00am today.
                    The one in Noranda worries me a bit... Might have to start sms-ing people to make sure they're ok.
                    "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

Dang..Noranda is a worry. Doing the sms to mates as well.

Comment

The one in rockingham was a friend of mine (not a PSBer). He had a car pull out in front of him and had nowhere to go but into the car. His still has both his leg and his arm though his arm is now full of steel plates and he is missing part of his kneecap he will regain the use of his leg after lots of physio. according to the docs if it was 5 years ago he would have lost his leg, thank god for medical advances. Also had no head or spinal injuries thanks to his helmet and jacket though wasnt wearing armored pants. Ill let him know about all the well wishes here.

Comment

Hope he makes a full recovery, another member of club Titanium
                          Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Good to hear JimmyO. Well not good, But at least your mate will be all in one piece sometime in the future.
                            Heal fast bro.

Comment

JimmyO pass our best wishes to your mate hope he heals quick and well...

Comment

Working...
                              X