New Bike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Bike

Picked up my new bike today, major props to Desmo for making the whole procedure easy and painless. Also, thanks for shadowing me 40 frigging k's home, you sir, are a legend.

"In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Niiiiiice

Looks sweet all in black.

Comment

and a speed triple. YOU BASTARD I'M SO [email protected]#$%^& JEALOUS

Comment

yaay desmo!

enjoy the new beast kryzaach
        For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
        For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

Congrats mate,Take it easy on that throttle hand.Saw you as you pulled out of the driveway,Must have been a bit of a skidmark moment for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            Congrats mate,Take it easy on that throttle hand.Saw you as you pulled out of the driveway,Must have been a bit of a skidmark moment for you.
            ahahaham yep, that it was, this isn't the hyo I used to ride...... still, i can't think of a better way to learn about new tyres, you can bet i'm not making that mistake again.
            "In all the human societies we have ever reviewed, in every age and in every state, there has seldom if ever been a shortage of eager young males prepared to kill and die to preserve the security, comfort and prejudices of their elders, and what you call heroism is just an expression of this fact; there is never a scarcity of idiots." -The Culture

Comment

That's allright mate i went from a Hyo straight to a ZX10 so i how much of a kick the thou's have compared to a 250.At least i know who you can come and see if you need spare parts.

Comment

Nice bike, need better pic's!

Comment

great machine congrats
                  If you are not growing you must be dead

Formally known as Markvk

Comment

congrats on your new toy.... they do look nice in black...
                    Atlas Performance, dyna pumps, " your name goes here"

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
                      See, I was gonna keep my mouth shut about that one. But, no harm, no foul.
                      Glad you enjoyed the ride home mate, damn blustery and cold though!

Comment

Congrats on the new bike! Monday for my full license...bring it da fark on!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats mate very nooooiceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
                            I know I'm paranoid, but am I paranoid enough???

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                              See, I was gonna keep my mouth shut about that one. But, no harm, no foul.
                              Glad you enjoyed the ride home mate, damn blustery and cold though!
                              That it was, certainly didn't stop someone pulling a couple of awesome wheelies though.....

Comment

Working...
                              X