Barefoot water skiing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barefoot water skiing

I'm the president of the WA Barefoot Water Ski Club, and I would like to give an invite to all PSB members to come down and lern to barefoot water ski.
    No experiance needed, just come down and have a bit of fun and a laugh.
    (My 7y old son is just learning)

We run come and try days through out the year down at guilford (lilac hill) on the swan river.

If I can get an idea on how many PSBers are keen I can organise a day just for you guys.

For more info PM me or add your comments below.

Nice. I haven't done it since i was nine, could be embarassing

Comment

It's a great day out, normally have th bbq and cricket set out as well and the best thing is we have the water to ourselves. Its not a general ski area so we always get good water.

Comment

have water ski'd and wakeboarded, would love to try barefoot.... count me in

Comment

I tried it once, and surface tension is a bitch!

Because of your small footprint (pun intended), you have to go quite fast. And because of your small footprint you lose balance quite easily.

Lots of falls + fast = hard water = pain

But what the fuck, I'm a masochist, I'll give it a go. Put me down as moderately keen, depending on date.
          For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
          For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

man.. I'd love to try! I've been skiing over 35yrs but never tried it.
            when I was a kid we use to ski with footers that used dunlop volleys on their feet... does it hurt?

Comment

Double pluggers

Comment

back in the old days barefooting was all about pain and panadol, but with new techniques and tools we can have you barefooting on the learners bar within the day, and best of all relatively pain free. I've just started to teach my son and he has just turned 7.

I learnt the hard way for years before joining the club- slow learner

Comment

I'm in, depending on the date. If you give enough notice i can always arange the day off.
                  sigpic

Comment

Would love to provided it's a Sunday.

Might try and get eye candy (also on limited occasions known as Ball and Chain) to come down.... Worst case scenario, she owes munky a blow-jay.....
                    c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

woot, my clown feet (size 12) are mirkzing it

Comment

only get to ski once a year now and that after a 10 year break... keen to give it a go, be a change from skiing on the Meekong.
                        However, FJ and Uncle Ho (MyFX) are 2 examples of people that dont fit this genre but fit into the forum well as well respected members.

Comment

We can do a Suday out the front of ascott, or saterdays at lillac hill.

If anyone is intrested I'm going out on Sunday this weekend at Ascott. Kids and all welcome. Otherwise I will let everyone know soon what the dates are for this years come and try days.

Comment

Hey guys we have organised a national come and try day.
                            Barefoot Australia: Coaching

should be a great day and bookings are essential

Comment

haha looks fun

may be in for this one... or at least come n watch

Comment

Working...
                              X