No announcement yet.

this shortened cbr belong to one of us?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this shortened cbr belong to one of us?

just saw this yesterday on the cnr of havelock and wellington in perth

hope rider was ok....

was it one of us?
    leather coated squid

It is my brothers bike. 6.30am on the way to work and a rubbish truck ran the red. He broke his wrist and lost a bit of bark off his leg. He went to hospital to have his arm put in plaster and then went to work. His main concern is the bike went under the truck and is fucked and he wrecked his new suit pants.

The bummer is that the truck driver claims his light was red. Anyone hear of a witness to the accident please let me know.

Comment

hope he recovers welll

i hate people that get itchy and run lights on u....happens all the time

arrrrrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by nevr2old View Post
        His main concern is the bike went under the truck and is fucked and he wrecked his new suit pants.
        haha love the way he thinks! the second concern is his suit pants! mustve been some expensive suit pant he was wearin.

hope bike is fixed/replaced soon and he heals up fast.

Comment

Man. That's fucked.

This world would be a better place if people owned the fuck up to the shit they do, and accept the consequences. I'm sure the Garbo wouldn't have been fired for an accident.

People shit me.
          c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Hope your brother heals quick and the truck driver gets raped, seriously, I hope a witness comes forward.

Comment

Truck driver needs to be put in the back with his rubbish and compacted...
              Hope your brother heals up fast.
              Riding - Living the dream...

Comment

Dam Neil, That fuken sucks balls!

Ur Bro must be hard as nails to break a wrist then go back to work starit after the plaster was put on. Hope he is insured and they sort the mess out.
                Has he done a police report yet?

Comment

Are there any cameras in that area? There must be some people who saw it, there are usually people in the area that early.

Hope he heals fast.

Comment

Damn that sucks, hope he's feeling ok this morning

Comment

How fast was the truck going?

A broken wrist is pretty good then you consider your bro literally just got hit by a truck.
                      c o o l s t o r y b r o

Comment

Originally posted by nevr2old View Post
                        It is my brothers bike. 6.30am on the way to work and a rubbish truck ran the red. He broke his wrist and lost a bit of bark off his leg. He went to hospital to have his arm put in plaster and then went to work. His main concern is the bike went under the truck and is fucked and he wrecked his new suit pants.

The bummer is that the truck driver claims his light was red. Anyone hear of a witness to the accident please let me know.
                        Bugger to hear Neil, I was going to make a smart arse comment but since its your bro.. pass on my best and hope for a speedy recovery. Hope the truck pays out.
                        Last edited by TurboR1; 24-10-2007, 03:31 PM. Reason: TurboR1 can't spell for shit.
                        Trying to think of a wise and sincere signature quote, but the only words that leap to mind are, "TITTY SPRINKLES"

Comment

Hope he heals fast mate...as usual, you can replace the bike....08 CBR...lol...but not your life....
                          SP RACINGis supported by:
                          MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                          Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                          Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Yeah, he was going to do a police report.

My bro has a very dry sense of humour and doesn't let the little shit in life upset him too much. As he observed...funny hey, that bike is the only one I've insured. In response to my "christ if it had been you rather than the bike that slide under the back wheels you would be dead" was "I was thinking that as I slide behind the wheels".

As for his suit pants comment, I guess his Monday goes to shit he does it well.

The main thing is he is alive with minor injuries and his sense of humour is intact. He has a guardian angle and you can't ask for more than that.

Comment

Working...
                            X