To whoever pulled to the mitchell hard shoulder this morning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To whoever pulled to the mitchell hard shoulder this morning

Hey, saw a bike pulling into the emergency lane this morning at 10 just north of the hutton st exit heading south. hope it was nothing too serious, I saw you pull over, and it was only after i passed that i thought mebe i should stop and offer a hand. but by that time I'd already exitted and was late for work anyway.

Its the thought that counts though right?

No, it's not. You should now spend the rest of the day feeling guilty.

Someone on the side of the road getting passed by lots of people who thought "I shoulda stopped, oh well too late" is still someone stuck on the side of the road.
    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

I was actually going to post last night "Um, no, it's not"

Comment

Sux when 3 cop bikes and heaps of others go past and the only people who stop are a guy in a commodore and a dude on a hyo.

Comment

... check the spotted thread. maybe they saw you ride past...
          sigpic

Comment

that is unacceptable, you should punish yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Jonchilds View Post
              Sux when 3 cop bikes and heaps of others go past and the only people who stop are a guy in a commodore and a dude on a hyo.
              Wasn't you was it Jon ????

Comment

I did a quick dive to the left yesterday, but that was heading North, same time though, close to Reid Hwy off-ramp. Kawasaki vapourisation.

Comment

Originally posted by TORQ View Post
                  I did a quick dive to the left yesterday, but that was heading North, same time though, close to Reid Hwy off-ramp. Kawasaki vapourisation.
                  Nah, it was southbound, the right hand stopping lane (train tracks side).

and the thought that counts bit was a lame attempt at a joke. I probably would have been as much help if i had stopped if it was any kind of mechanical failure. next time tho.

-wheres the spotted thread?
                  Edit: Found it!

Comment

Originally posted by Stoneville View Post
                    Wasn't you was it Jon ????
                    Not this time.

Comment

I hope someone stops when it's me. I don't wanna get left there at the mercy of nutcases.

Comment

Working...
                      X