Bike Trailer/General Purpose Trailer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bike Trailer/General Purpose Trailer

Anyone ever come across these trailers before? They are made in Victoria and fold up. Look well made and very well priced too.

CLICKY
    JP

Jason Hodges

No but they have no suspension not sure ther will last real long on the average aust road.
    Harvey community radio has a motorcycling show listen over the web here www.harveycommunityradio.com.au ,Facebook here http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Mo...34691323302991 yes I am the goose that hosts it.

Comment

Rocket & I went 1/2's and its in the post,
      http://www.easytrailer.com.au/Easy_T...alogue_NEW.pdf

if the suspension doesnt work then it will end up a streetfightered trailer haha
      Real Men Ride Nakid
      http://www.streetfighters.com.au

Comment

used one

got one sitting in my back yard at the moment, belongs to a mate who lent it to me for transporting my bike to the last Trakdayz (while he was on holiday- got to give it back now)- it has suspension and it works great.

Bear
        Its better to be a racer for a moment in time than a spectator forever.

Comment

I was looking at getting one but went for the better option and got a ute

but from memory they are leafspring suspension and they have high-speed rims/tyres on them rated to 110km/h so shouldn't be too bad it you are lacking storage

Comment

I wonder what the FULL price would be by the time you ad in all the extras like bike channels and lights etc???

Comment

Originally posted by shmoo View Post
              I wonder what the FULL price would be by the time you ad in all the extras like bike channels and lights etc???
              I got a quote for a 8x4 folding trailer with 3 bike channels, long heavy duty ramp, removable box sides, additional eye bolts for tie downs, spare wheel and stand, delivered to my door for $1445 inc GST.

This quote was only last week and for a trailer that folds away for better storage, can carry three bikes, can remove the bike channels and add box sides to transport garden soil etc or be left as a flat top trailer for moving house stuff, furniture or whatever else on I think thats pretty reasonable.

Comment

just remember, it is probably for three motocross bikes, not full fairing bikes...
                SP RACINGis supported by:
                MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                  just remember, it is probably for three motocross bikes, not full fairing bikes...
                  You specify what size channels you want, thin for mx or wider for road, same as with the loading ramp. They have a downloadable catalogue that has all the prices in there

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
                    You specify what size channels you want, thin for mx or wider for road, same as with the loading ramp. They have a downloadable catalogue that has all the prices in there
                    I have come across the company when I searched for my foldable trailer....what I`m saying is, there is not enough width to put 3 fairing bikes on the trailer, unless you make it fairly wide. Mine is wider than my BA Fairmont and I have enough room for two bikes. Just a point I was making...
                    SP RACINGis supported by:
                    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
                    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
                    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Originally posted by Stephan View Post
                      I have come across the company when I searched for my foldable trailer....what I`m saying is, there is not enough width to put 3 fairing bikes on the trailer, unless you make it fairly wide. Mine is wider than my BA Fairmont and I have enough room for two bikes. Just a point I was making...
                      Yeah good point. I am not used to sticking road bikes on trailers, we slot 3xMXers onto my in-laws dual axle 8x5 Box trailer with nothing to spare

Comment

Try Erde for dedicated bike trailers.
                        They look very good.

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
                          Try Erde for dedicated bike trailers.
                          They look very good.
                          and have a price to match.

I got a quote a while back. Was around $1800 for a 2 bike trailer

Comment

guy bought one last week, 2 bikes, regoed, around the 1300 mark I think.

Comment

thats not too bad a price. I was shopping around, if they were really busy they just quoted me shedloads of $$$.

Comment

Working...
                              X