Very Near Miss Today!!!! Phew!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Near Miss Today!!!! Phew!!!

On my way back up the hill on Kalamunda Rd on my postie bike to my delivery centre half an hour ago this bloody idiot came around the bend heading down the hill and his wheelbarrow wasnt secure

The wheelbarrow came flying off the truck towards me.....one bounce and I thought Im F***ed here but somehow I managed to miss it by centimetres nearly losing the bike in the process, someone was definitely looking down on me.........THANKS

So if you drive around with wheelbarrows on ur ute, truck whatever how about making sure they are bloody secure
    DOCWA

Lucky man....
    SP RACINGis supported by:
    MSC Safe Co.com.au S&K Mineservices.com.au
    Motorcycle Panel and Paint.com.au Metroframing.com.au
    Jaguarsteelfabrications.com.au DiLena.com.au

Comment

Holy Shit ... Congrats. Go Postie Bike.
      Originally posted by JuanGabrielle
      I snuffle some commanders, I boomerang and disport, I go to the despite. Susie Isaacs has a large collection of cheesier amoebas.

Comment

glad youre ok!

Comment

far canal! that aint cool. glad nothing happened to you or the CT110
          Originally posted by kyliejane
          benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
          Originally posted by harns
          Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

He prolly thought you needed a side car to help with those big panniers !
            Couple of tek screws + wheel barrow = instant posty sidecar

Good to hear you are ok Dazza

Bert
            It's better to be thought stupid than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Pure speed in sixth gear on a 5,000 foot straightaway is one thing, but pure speed in third gear on a gravel-strewn, downhill, ess turn is quite another.
            Hunter S. Thompson

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              He prolly thought you needed a side car to help with those big panniers !
              Couple of tek screws + wheel barrow = instant posty sidecar

Good to hear you are ok Dazza

Bert
              glad it missed ya mate !

hey bert? ya giving oz post idea's mate !!! dazza might need a wheelbarrow tec screwed on for the christmas card runs

Straightline2ten your motorcycle and motor car repairer for smash repairs

insurance or private work, plastic welding,resprays, restoration and classics

dianella 93703770

Comment

dump the clutch, lift the front and let the underbelly of ya ct110 take the blow :p

lucky maan!
                Have you won the game recently?? Post here

Comment

bloody lucky
                  "Some people are like clouds. When they disappear it's a beautiful day"

Comment

wow lucky.... thats why i'm glad i left the post office
                    (226): Forecast for tonight is alcohol, low standards and poor decisions.

Comment

Geebus Daz, you lucky bugger!

I reckon three beers and a jager bomb to settle the nerves

glad ur ok mate.

Comment

phew.. glad ya missed it daz.
                        I always give the tradie ute and trailer a wide berth when I'm on the bike...

Comment

Originally posted by potatoe_jones View Post
                          glad it missed ya mate !

hey bert? ya giving oz post idea's mate !!! dazza might need a wheelbarrow tec screwed on for the christmas card runs
                          Hey Neil thats a bloody good idea I might just bring that up at the usual friday meeting
                          DOCWA

Comment

wouldnt have thought those things would handle that well with a all those mail bags, guess it was lucky you were heading back dazza and unloaded.
                            Originally posted by Bendito
                            If we get to a stop and we are missing a dozen bikes and you are last, it was your fault. Don't be that guy. No one likes that guy.

Comment

sounds like a new pair of undies might be needed here
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X