This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Out of class

Sorry if this has been done before but i heard that they changed the law recently for riding out of class to riding without a licence which means that you'll lose it if caught riding unsupervised. Does anyone know exactly what the go is here?

If this is the case, riding without a license (or rather, operating a vehicle unlicensed) is up to 80PU i think.

Which, if memory serves, and 1PU has been upgraded to $75 - its a lot of money.

Up to $6000 fine, maximum.

So yeah... not confirming that's happened, but if it has, watch out for the big pineapple
    Last edited by thro; 26-10-2007, 05:44 PM.
    “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

*sigh*

Comment

just don't do it, simple

Comment

Originally posted by taint View Post
          just don't do it, simple
          Fair call but if i wanna ride to the local petrol station (1min round the corner) to fill up before a shadowed ride i'd like to know if its worth the risk. If it's only 50 bucks i'll take the chance but by the sounds of it i should reconsider

Comment

Originally posted by Desmogod View Post
            *sigh*
            +1
            You know who started the last thread I saw saying "hey, what's the go with riding out of class?" This guy.
            It is worth remembering that when a person dies, his or her funeral contributes to the Gross Domestic Product, even though they are no longer there.
            - David James

Comment

Originally posted by Juffy View Post
              +1
              You know who started the last thread I saw saying "hey, what's the go with riding out of class?" This guy.
              So you're sayin that if i ride out of class that i'll increase my chances of ending well you know..... 6 feet under. I just wanna fill me bike up not go thrashing around at 300kmh or doing powerslides.

Comment

Bloody Hoon
                10.81 BLADE

I'm a flirtalicious

Comment

*sigh*
                  +1 more
                  Adventure before Dementia

Comment

Originally posted by yase View Post
                    Fair call but if i wanna ride to the local petrol station (1min round the corner)
                    push it.

Comment

If it's 1 minute then a brisk walk with a jerry can will suffice, or get your shadow to follow you to the station

Comment

*sigh*
                        "Look wise guy, I know I'm a racer, I can feel it in my code."

Comment

So i take it nobody is sure of the penalties involved with out of class then...

Comment

Mate at work got done last week. $100.00 fine.

If you have your learners though BFP!!!!
                            In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
                            Its the little things that make the difference
                            Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
                            If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Oh and once again i'm sorry if this has been done to death but i search for 'out of class' using the search function and i get about 500 threads.

Comment

Working...
                              X