Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbo B-King

Howdy Dudes & Dudettes,

Got a call from my buddy @ Savage Suzuki and he said the B-King's have landed in Perth today. They will be picking them up on Monday.
    This means crunch time is here for me, as I am pretty keen on getting one. (The K5 has given me over 30,000 trouble free K's, but it's time to get sumfin a bit more cumfy!)
    Whilst surfin the net i found these pics from BigCC racing in the UK. (Famous for Huge HP Turbo Busa kits etc)
    Anyways, they have got their hands on a B-King and worked it some! :p
    Much nicer Ass wiffout them humongous cans on it!

Check it out;
    This modular turbo system will give a healthy 250 to 260bhp at 6psi & like our other modular Turbo kits can be upgraded to in excess of 450bhp with bigger injectors.

I want to leave this world the same way I entered it, screaming and covered in blood.

That is possibly one of the most insane things i've ever heard. But damn do those B-kings look sexy!!!

Comment

Can you get a louder exhaust for it?
      For LAMS information and resources - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-156358/
      For LAMS discussion and to ask questions - http://www.perthstreetbikes.com/foru...thread-143289/

Comment

not so keen on the stock b-king... but DAMN that is one hot bike

Comment

Too much want.
          In complete darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.
          Its the little things that make the difference
          Originally posted by IPIT on relationships
          If either/both of you can take a dump with the other person being next to you within a week of meeting them then you're in with a VERY good chance.

Comment

Originally posted by barfridge View Post
            Can you get a louder exhaust for it?
            Bigger a/r on the exhaust housing and bigger gate will help
            “Crashing is shit for you, shit for the bike, shit for the mechanics and shit for the set-up,” Checa told me a while back. “It’s a signal that you are heading in the wrong direction. You want to win but crashing is the opposite. It’s like being in France when you want to go to England and when you crash you go to Spain. That way you’ll never get to England!” -- Carlos Checa

Comment

wouldn't wanna shoot flames out them pipes, bye bye leg hairs.
              Originally posted by kyliejane
              benjamin is nobodys friend. if benjamin were an ice cream flavor, he'd be pralines and dick.
              Originally posted by harns
              Good riders don't need insurance though, they can evade any situation

BUY_MY_BIKE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kwakas View Post
                wouldn't wanna shoot flames out them pipes, bye bye leg hairs.
                I could deal with that. There's almost no hair on my hands (chefs don't have hand hair..) so my legs may as well match it.

Not that I can have a B-King, the wife would probably divorce me.
                such comment
                wow
                many post

Comment

blasphemy they put an r1 rear end on it *cry* (or is that the standard rear end without the pipes)

Comment

don't care

I'm not a fan of nekkids/streetfighters as a rule.

But that is horn.
                    "Once upon a time we would obey in public, but in private we would be cynical; today, we announce cynicism, but in private we obey."

Comment

WOW. As post above ^^^ not really a fan of the naked bikes but holy s......

Comment

Originally posted by Davey View Post
                        blasphemy they put an r1 rear end on it *cry* (or is that the standard rear end without the pipes)
                        Standard wiffout pipes!

Here's another couple of options.....

Definitely fixes the back end up a bit!

Mick
                        I want to leave this world the same way I entered it, screaming and covered in blood.

Comment

That is goddamn sexy, and the dump pipes just make it look that much better

Comment

Originally posted by Mik1000 View Post
                            Hotness

How much would the air pod restrict lean angle?
                            FTP

Comment

Working...
                            X