What colours and gfx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What colours and gfx?

I was wondering what colour people are ordering in and what graphics will you put on them.

Is anyone going to do a replica scheme?
    Black
    0%
    Silver
    0%
    Red
    0%
    Yellow
    0%
    Green
    0%
    Blue
    0%

Where's my option to cast another vote??? I'm buying two!

One Red - one blue. One of them is (at least) is gonna get a custom paint job. Not sure what yet. See what ideas I can find or how imaginative I can be. Currently got a heap of pictures for 'photoshop'ing first.

Also depends on how much free time I can find.

Comment

Mine will be black - its a nice base colour to sticker.
      There is no way I could make those headlights look like a gixxer, so Ill have to think of something else :cry:
      Having a pocket bike stickered up to look like a mini version of your road or track bike would be kewl

Comment

Mine's blue/red...

With the original plastic colour showing though the cracks and scratches...
        Aim high and consider yourself worthy of great things

Comment

Mine will be black - its a nice base colour to sticker.
          Remember to ask for another parking sticker from HR at work

Comment

Why is Pink not an option? I know #151 bought a pink one.

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I'm tempted to find a little basket with daisy's on it to hang on the front of the one I'm giving to my girlfriend.

Comment

I'm tempted to find a little basket with daisy's on it to hang on the front of the one I'm giving to my girlfriend.
                Bwahahaha!!
                If she takes it the wrong way, you'd best learn to run boy - I'd hate to see your girlfriend angry.

Comment

I just happen to have a couple of original PerthBikes.com stickers left over (orange and white, like the ones on my VT Dunnydoor) to flank the fairing lowers- will look fing wikked on my *black* Pocketbike.

Or maybe just one of these:
                  Pocketbike Sticker

PS: any nooz on confirmed venues for future carpark GP's? I'd be keen to bust a few laps with da boyz once our new toys are here... thinks out loud: best start flogging a few witches hats in preparation!

Sprint 8)
                  Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Indian.

Comment

Why is Pink not an option? I know #151 bought a pink one.
                    Cos there is no pink option in the order form.

Comment

LOL... I bought my girlfriend an xbox last christmas... :idea: maybe i should get her a pocket bike this year.

In the immortal words of tripod: I think this X-Box is the best present I ever bought for you, Baby!

Comment

im thinking of paintin mine fluro orange ... that way ill blend in
                        Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

hello im new i have a orange X2 with black flames and car perfromance stickers it looks very nice (not fluro) will post pics when i can

Comment

doh .. u got a orange one ... now i got to go and think of another unobtrusive colour ..

welcome to psb dude ..
                            Some say he eats sidchrome for breakfast

Some say he only showers on even days of the week

Some say he put an R1 motor in a coffee machine

All we know is he's Hewie.

Comment

hewie - what about kaki cammo colours! lol
                              No amount of genius can overcome a preoccupation to detail.

Comment

Working...
                              X