GSX-R colours..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GSX-R colours..

One of me mates in the UK owns this GSX-R. Question is, why isn't this colour available in Oz? Or, err, is it?

G'day Number9.

Yes it is available but only in the 2001 (pictured) and 2002 Gixer Thousands.

They do not make a Red/Black in the 2003 bikes.

They were not a very common colour so you dont see a hell of a lot around but there are enuf around that if you realy want one, you should be able to find one with out too many probs.

Hope this helps.

Deej

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

and the K3 comes out in a nice silver.

Yeah silver, with a tinted screen, and a rs3 yoshi pipe, and a hugger.

It'd take a man of taste to buy one of those.

Comment

deej: Ahh okay, I don't think I've ever seen one on the road back in Oz.. and when I couldn't find it on www.suzuki.com.au I just assumed they didn't make `em here.

Not in the market for a bike yet (unless it's pretty special!), but when I get back... who knows. :roll:

melkor: Yeah, saw that on the website - looks purdy. All it'd need would be a carbon front hugger...

Comment

Here's 1 of the NSX guys riding 1 of the same colour & the 03 in the background

Comment

Don’t let the photo deceive you number9.

The 01 Gixer in the foreground is red.

The 03 in the Background is Bronze. In the flesh they are very diff colours.

PS: Nice to see a post from you at last Disturbed, welcome!

So on the eight day, after wasting time faffing about with unimportant guff like heaven & earth & the waters & sky & creatures [& having a wee kip] & man.... God created PSB (GenesiSX-R1000)

Comment

I think the red and black is the best colours they do on the ol' gixxer.
              Love
              Nick :twisted:

Comment

I think the black and blue with yellow striped '01 gixxer 600 looks the best, at least I think so when I look in the shop window's reflection of one and the fact that I havent seen another one, so far, in Perth in that colour scheme.
                Red meat isn't bad for you. Fuzzy green meat is bad for you.

Comment

still cant ride for a while so i have almost got my o2 red gixa thou into ghostrider style!! except i have polished wheels, still looks good gloss black though ill post pics when im done.

Comment

i wish i had a gsx

also, im new too this forum and bikes pretty much, whats a gixxer ?
                    is it a gsx-r ?

Comment

Yeah gixxer = gsxr.

People usually refer to the size as well...if it's not a 1000.

So gixxer 600 = gsxr 600, etc

If someone just says gixxer odds on it's going to be the 1 Litre.

Comment

oh k
                        thanks

- nice avatar too

Comment

And please note the battle damage to that wheelieing gixxer!!! hehehe. we got it on video!!! hehehehe. Rolling burnout on a shitty front tyre.....and then he got run over by another bike!!!! HAHAHAHAHAH eat shit Rick!!!! And yes this was 5minutes after the stack!!!!

:twisted: :twisted:
                          ...and on the seventh day God said "Let there be light!", and Chuck Norris said "say please!"

Comment

ok who is disturbed
                            2003 SV650S

Comment

i wish i had a gsx

also, im new too this forum and bikes pretty much, whats a gixxer ?
                              is it a gsx-r ?
                              Niggah please! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X